LOVE ME

Jax pulled her gently towards him, eyes darkened with passion as his lips closed on hers the kiss leaving them both breathless

Jax pulled her gently towards him, eyes darkened with passion as his lips closed on hers the kiss leaving them both breathless. She reached underneath his t-shirt and ran her hands up his chiseled chest as she met him with a matching appetite, she wanted nothing less than he did. She parted her lips more and stroked her tongue with his, he groaned low in his throat as her hands reached up into the nape of his neck, bringing him closer, her fingers playing with the ends of his growing golden hair, he broke the kiss with an audible pop. He softly touched his forehead to hers closed his eyes, and said gently.

" I Love you so much, I never want to be without you in my life again." He opened his eyes and met with her teary dark orbs.

"I'm not going anywhere, I love you too." with an urgency that made her flinch his hand that was around her waist brought her closer pressing her against him as his mouth touched Her lips gently, she pushed the heavy leather kutte off his broad shoulders, his hands going to the hem of her t.shirt, it hit the floor, she pulled his over his head and threw it across the kitchen with a boldness she had never displayed to anyone before. She felt the tips of her nipples harden as her naked breast pressed against his body she melted into him as she moaned into his mouth, his kiss becoming hungerer.

"God I want you. let me love you, baby." He said into her mouth, his hands were everywhere. stroking, probing. stroking across her bear curves with need. "Yes," she breathed as her hands went to his belt dropping his jeans to the floor, his large hand moving to cup her swollen breast to his mouth his eager tongue licking at her buds, she let out a breathless gasp.

"Love me" she whispered.

With one swift movement he had picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist as he moved them down the hallway and into his bedroom, he dropped her down onto the bed, he pulled her panties down her long tan legs, his large frame hovered over her one muscular leg parting her thighs his hands cupping her breasts with love, she was now aware of his arousal, pushing his white boxers away from his hips as her delicate hand grasped around his length and he thrust against it gently. She was shaking with need with every touch of his body.

"I'm going to make love to you now. Lilly tell me you want me," he uttered softly. His words rested in her sole, this was Jax the man she loved deeply, not a man who used her and took what he wanted. But the man who had shown her what life was and what love could offer.