SACRIFICIAL LAM

Belfast

Belfast.

Lilith was a respected Soldier of the IRA. Yes, she was female, but the IRA picked their soldiers from the streets of Ireland, children that had no connections to family were their preferred preference. Such as orphans or neglected children that were left on the streets. Recruited. Brainwashed. Trained. Lilith had lived on the SAMBEL compound since she was a baby. Her mother was a woman that used her body to make a living, she would hang around the clubhouse of the Sons of Anarchy MC Belfast charter and service the members with any sexual need they desired. Coweaters was the name members gave such women. She never met her father, Her mother had been too scared to reveal his identity. She was not an old lady or married to a member, so getting pregnant by a member would have gotten her banned from the clubhouse. All her mother would tell her about him was that he was married and left SAMBEL for another charter.

After her Mother died from a drug overdose when she was ten. Lilith was taken to the church next to the clubhouse by SAMBEL president Kieth McGee, he had always had a soft spot for the firecracker of a girl and he didn't want her to end up like her Mother. So he dropped young Lilith at Father Kellan Ashby's church, St Matthew's Catholic church. Which happened to be next to the SAMBEL clubhouse. Lilith was familiar with the church and the priest, attending every Sunday for most of her short life. Her mother might have been a whore and druggy, but she believed in god just like most Irish folk. Father Ashby also happened to be a great crusader for the IRA, rumored to be one of their trusted advisors, There would be only one place he would find a home for a child as old as Lilith. At nearly eleven years old, She would never be adopted if he put her with his Nuns, who ran a very lucrative black book adoption agency. Babies for whoever could pay the highest.

Lilith Frances.

Recruited.

Brainwashed.

Trained.

After her training at the age of sixteen, she had been returned to Father Ashby's Church. She had changed, Lilith had become hard and cold, just how they wanted her, but Father Ashby could still see the loving ten-year-old that was brought to him six years earlier. He decided there and then that he would guide her through her duty and take her under his wing. He had moved her into a flat across the street from his own sister's shop Ashby's Provisions. She had become friends with his young niece Trinity and a local boy named Patrick.

She had become a part of the Short Strand the area of Belfast where St. Matt's and SAMBEL resided in. She grew close to the Sons over the years, working alongside them if needed. She was trusted by them and respected by each and every member for being a tough and loyal person. Mcgee had commented that she would have made a cracking member of the MC if such things were allowed. Now at 27 years old and after years of living the life of an IRA soldier Lilith was smart, she had a good heart and the ability to put others first, but when the time was needed she could be ruthless.