TRUST ME

When Lilith reached the steps at the entrance of the church she stopped and looked up at the night sky as she sighed. She couldn't leave Jax here, Kellan had given her a direct order to take him back to the clubhouse, As much as he hated the sight of her, she would have to follow her orders. She turned to push the heavy doors to St, Matts open and go and tackle the six-foot built like god man named Jax Teller into going back with her. 

"Bollox." She yelled as the door remained closed, she must have slammed it harder than she thought as it was now locked. She turned on her heels to go around back, As she entered the church she could hear the muffled voice of Jax echo around the empty space. She slowly moved forward towards the back of the halter, when she suddenly stopped. She could tell Jax was talking on the phone.

"I had no idea, that was going down," Jax said.

"We can talk about that shit later." She listened as he started to get upset. "Kellan Ashby he's a priest. What do you know about him?... More than a friend he's a shot caller. I need to know everything about him." Lilith pushed her back against the side of the halter, As she listened.

"He's got Abel and he wants me to kill Jimmy to get him back...I know I'll figure it out just get me some intel on the priest and his grunt Lilith Frances, I want everything you got on them both."

Jax suddenly ended the call. Lilith bided her time until Jax left, The sun had come up. Her muscle ached and her back cracked as she stood from the crouched position she had been in. To Lilith it was worth the wait, she knew the conversation Jackson Teller was having on his call had to be to law enforcement, there was no one else that could Get information on Father Ashby, he had alluded the law as a squeaky clean man of god for decades while being the IRA's shot caller, whatever Jax found out could only come from the FEDS.

**********

Jax arrived back at the clubhouse tired and confused, His deal with Stalh at the forefront of his mind. He didn't know how to navigate this situation and get his son back. He couldn't tell the sons that he had made a deal. He stood in the clubhouse main room the six members of SAMCRO sat waiting to hear what Kellan had said. Gemma stood next to her son, the anxiety made her body rock. Jax explained that Kellan wanted Jimmy dead for the return of Abel.

"Then we kill Jimmy," Gemma said.

"It's not that simple," Jax replied. "Yeah, it is!" Gemma barked.

"No. it isn't! Look, everything they say is... smokey truth, I don't trust them. I don't trust their priest." Jax shook his head. "I don't trust his bitch! the only thing we know for sure is he wants Jimmy."

"So we find Jimmy trade him for Abel. Clay added.

"I think that's the only thing that makes sense. We can't kill O'phelan." Jax said as he gave his Mother a strong stare.

"Should I bring SAMBEL up to speed on this?" Juice asked.

"No, as far as they know we want Jimmy to grill him about Abel. Let's just leave it at that." Jax sighed. The room all nodded in agreement.

"Belfast has a protection run this afternoon. Gun shipment. Mcgee told me that Jimmy will be at the pick-up in Dungloe." Bobby said.

Opie looked at his best friend. "Then so are we." He told him firmly.

Jax shook his head, his arms folded over his chest. "I'm sorry I had no idea what I was walking into. Shit going on down here."

Clay stood from his chair. " we better crash for a few hours, it's gonna be a shit-filled day in the six counties." The men got up and walked towards the dorms.

*********

A few hours later, Jax sat on his bike and watched as everybody mounted their bikes and said goodbye to their old ladies, he stood up off his bike when he noticed Kellan's car pull up into the Ally. He watched as Chibs greeted the man with a hug. Fiona and Kerryanne got out of the car, Lilith with them as she guided them toward his Brother. Lilith's dark eyes collided with Jax's blue, as he flicked them up and down her form with a scowl. He watched as she let Kellan walk towards him, her stance like a soldier at ease.