TWO LIES FOR EVERY TRUTH

As SAMCRO made their way back to the short-strand alley, tensions were high

As SAMCRO made their way back to the short-strand alley, tensions were high. Kellan and the kings of the IRA Army were waiting for them in Lilith's small kitchen, and Clay and Jax were asked to attend the meeting. The sons were thanked for their hard work in cleaning up the house and getting the evidence that Jimmy was a traitor to the cause. But then, the bombshell dropped - the Army would be dealing with Jimmy themselves, and they no longer required the sons to do the job. Jax was furious - that wasn't the deal they had agreed on. He needed Jimmy for so many reasons, but most of all to get his son back and make the deal with Stahl.

Kellan tried to calm Jax down, assuring him that they would discuss it later. But Jax's temper was flaring, and the kings ended the meeting swiftly. Jax stormed out of the kitchen and headed straight for St. Matts. He needed to find out where his son was, but when he got there, the church was locked up tight, and there was no sign of the priest.

With their flight back to Charming looming, Jax knew he had to find his son before they left Ireland. Unable to sit and wait, he found himself wandering the narrow streets with Opie by his side. His friend knew better than to talk - Jax needed to clear his head.

Late into the early hours, Jax found himself outside Lilith's door. He knocked, but there was no answer. He settled on the bottom step of the metal staircase and waited. He couldn't explain it to himself, but he needed to know that she was okay. He had seen the heartbreak in her eyes when she pushed Mcgee off the roof - they had both taken a life that day. Jax knew that Lilith Frances was in just as much turmoil as he was.

 ************

Lillith walked for hours into the night, Her mind was in Pain, anger, and despair. McGee whispered words tore into her brain. They had spun her around, she had to walk away. To think. Mcgee had revealed the identity of her father. She thinks he did it to give her joy, maybe an escape from the life that he had helped carve out for her. It didn't. Now that the dream of finding her kin had become a reality, she was terrified. She knew she had no place in his life. She was lost in this world. She walked back to the Ally, a figure caught her eye as she made it to her stairs. Jax stood as she approached. Her breath hitched at the sight of him. What did he think of her now?  She smiled at him, but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Hey, Darlin." He uttered sadly.

"Hi. I heard you'll be leaving soon." 

"Yeah as soon as I get my kid." He said. Her brow furrowed but she didn't ask. Lilith thought he would have been reunited with his boy now that Jimmy had been outed. 

"I'm sorry about McGee. Jax said as he tilted his head to the side. Tears welled in her eyes.

"Aye, I guess he was the closest thing I had to a Da." She sniffed. Jax felt her pain. He stepped towards her and looked down into her eyes. "Where is your old man?" He asked.

She sucked in a breath. "It doesn't matter." she simply said.

"He is a member of the club though, right?" he stepped closer to her. "Shhh, Jackson." She shook her head. She didn't want to think about it. She looked up into the cool blue of his eyes. He placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed, He lowered his mouth slowly to hers and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She pulled away with a pop, shocked, and held his gaze. She saw it then, that look, he was just as lost as she was. She had never noticed it before.