LAIR LAIR PANTS ON FIRE

Belfast

Belfast.

Jimmy O'phelan stood in St. Matt's church glaring a hole into Kellan as he held the local newspaper in the air, a picture of Camroen Hayes dead and marked. The IRA'S NorCal Officer's eyes burned with anger.

"I needed Cammy to go away, Not to be splayed out for public consumption." Jimmy scoffed.

"Army council sanctioned it. Felt the NorCal operation had been compromised by Cameron and Eddy. A message was needed. They put that mismanagement on you." Kellan told him.

Jimmy scoffed. "The snags, which were out of my control, are all being righted."

"Good." The priest utters as he sits down on a pew, the officer following suit sitting on the pew behide the priest. His eyes scan the church. He looked at the pews over to their left and noticed the Casey Brothers on watch.

"Ya seem to be one grunt down. Father. where is my little Darlin."

"That is not your concern, anymore Jimmy." Kellan huffed. Jimmy leaned forward with his elbows on the back of the pew.

"When I return the baby to Jax teller, It's finished. We all move on."Jimmy said.

"I think it's best if we keep the child here for now. He'll be in loving arms till we know how this plays out."

"I'll tell you how this plays out. A half-mad father and his MC posse roll into Belfast and kick up a shit storm, and alert every peeler on either side of the wall." Jimmy bites out.

"The child is not a bargaining chip!"

"My point. This is not about my agenda with the Sons, It's about protecting the progress we've made." Jimmy said with a pointed finger. Kellan turns in his seat to face the man.

"And the profits you've made."

"Aye-aye Father I earn and it's my bloody efforts that pump cash into our dying fight. Now you remember that."

"keeping the child here was not my decision."

"Bollocks. Army council sways to your brilliant advice. Just like you swayed them into Keeping the Frences kid around, I wanted her gone."

"I offer the guidance of a priest, Try to keep us focused on gods will."

"Well...maybe it's god's will I give SAMCRO a ring-up and tell him the boy is gone because the priest gave him away to a pair of loving arms." 

"I think god and everyone with hands folded to him would flag that move extremely capricious... I would pray on it." Kellan stares into Jimmy's eyes in warning before walking away.

**********

Charming.

Jax sat at his kitchen table smoking a cigarette. Staring at a picture of a dead Camaren Hayes. It had shaken him to the core. Where is Abel...where is my son...The words kept banging around Jackson's head like a drum as he sat motionless and stared down at the picture in front of him. suddenly he snapped back again and pushed himself back from the table. He had to find his son. He rode to the clubhouse his thoughts only on Abel as he swerved through traffic to get to the clubhouse a little quicker. He backs his bike into his spot as Clay walked to him handing him a burner. "Jimmy."