Later on that day, on her automatically ship, Christy remains sitting in the cockpit in the pilot seat. She pulls out her phone and dials Thalia's phone.

"Hey, Christy." Thalia greeted her on the phone.

"Thalia? We need to talk. Corinna and her Mord-Sith women warriors had intruded Mount Orasani last night." Christy told her.

"Are you alright? Is everyone else alright?" Thalia asked, worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Thal. So is everyone else." Christy reassured Thalia's worries. "And now, Corinna has began a battle with The Orasanian Women warriors and Tithonus had asked me and you to join them."

"Alright. I'll talk to my husband, Zenith, since he's an Elder God as well." Thalia said on the phone.

"Alright, I'm on my way to your monastery. I'll be there in a few minutes." Christy said.

"Alright." Thalia replied.

And Christy hangs up her phone. She opens a portal in the sky and flies through it . . .

. . . into the sky of New Orleans.

⚜️⚜️

On the CHRISTY'S SHIP

Christy is still sitting in the cockpit. With her phone, she dials her husband's, Klaus's, phone.

And Klaus answers his phone. "Christy? Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm okay." Christy reassured her husband's concerns. "I'm back in New Orleans in my stealth ship."

"On a scale of one to ten, how bad is it after I left?" Klaus asked.

"The Orasanian Women Warriors are going to battle with The Mord-Sith women warriors on D'Hara." Christy told him on the phone. "The Elder Gods and Goddess asked me and Thalia to go with The Orasanian Women warriors. I haven't said "yes" yet, but Thalia and I are gonna talk about it when I get there to the monastery." Christy told him.

"Where is D'Hara anyway?" Klaus asked.

"According to the Orasanian archives, it's long away by river." Christy told him.

"It's been two days since our daughters has seen their mother." Klaus said.

"Luna, Trinity and I talked through an astral projection." Christy said with a sense of silly humor.

Which Klaus notices and chuckled, softly, at. "With magic. Not physically, Love. And you don't have to be silly for me."

Christy chuckled, softly. "Yeah, I know. But we'll talk later when I get home."

"Alright, I'll be here." Klaus said, and hangs up his phone.

And Christy's ship proceeds to fly to Zenith's and Thalia's monastery.

⚜️⚜️