37: Burning Obsessions

[victoria's pov]

Final goodbyes had been said. Personally, I was leaving no one behind but Serenity. That same night, Tom had taken me to say a final goodbye to her. I would not know how long it'd be until I saw her again.

As tears couldn't fall down my face, I could only feel guilty. But Riddle had made sure my visit was quick so I wouldn't be tired in the morning, but that was only according to him.

Our ride back to the train station was quiet, as I didn't feel comfortable talking to him in public. Everyone wanted to have their noses in someone else's book, especially around these times. Riddle simply assisted me down the steps of the thestral-carriage and walked me into the train. Every moment, he stood in front of me, but kept his hand in mine. It was comforting, knowing how powerful he was and knowing perhaps this would be something real for the first time in a very long time.

We found a compartment for ourselves as the train began to move and we set down our bags before loading them above our heads. Tom shut the door, closing the blinds as I rearranged my bags. I then felt his familiar arms wrap around mine and his mouth met the side of my neck, making me squirm with goosebumps.

"Riddle, we're not completely alone," I said with a laugh as I grasped his hands. His hands travel down to my pelvis as he ignores me, sucking on my shoulder softly.

"You can't really expect me to wait seven hours of travel in this small compartment with you?" he asks. "No one can get in until I undo the vieling charm anyways."

I laugh at his sneakiness and turn around, stroking his shallow cheeks with my fingers. He's the first to swing harshly at me and bite my lips. He doesn't wait for permission as his tongue enters my mouth and he thrusts his hips harshly against the wall, pulling me by the hips.

His hands knew exactly what to do as he shoved me harshly on the seat, forcing me to sit, and left me breathless with a deep kiss. I couldn't get enough of him and despite being cursed of not being able to feel anything, I could feel all of Tom. His fingers pinching my skin when I moved too much and his kisses getting rougher when our lips were apart for too long.

He stops kissing me and undos the button of my skirt and lifts it high enough to pull down my tights... and my panties. I feel his hot breath against my inner thigh and chills ripple through me as he kisses them gently. I close my eyes, knowing what's coming.

I feel his tongue slide up my thigh and on my clit. His wet tongue entering me makes me moan, squirming from the new sensation. My hands grip his hair as my skirt falls over him. He sucks on the entrance of my clit and I arch slightly from his aggressiveness. His hands are wrapped on both sides of my thigh as he pulls me closer for his tongue to reach in further.

I find it hard to breathe as he digs into my skin with his hands and he begins to get careless with the way he sways his tongue into me.

"Tom..." I say weakly. My morals told me to stop him, but his touch was addicting... I was obsessed.

I feel his smirk against my thigh and he only sucks on my skin harder, making another noise slip from me. I tugged his hair harder, making him groan with pain, but I figured he enjoyed it.

My stomach begins to feel full with butterflies, as he's leaving marks all over between my legs. He's sucking me dry and cleaning up our mess as I feel my breath go back to normal.

"You placed a silencing charm, right?" I ask Tom.

"Just keep quiet," he says vaguely.

Once he's finished, he throws back his head in satisfaction from out of my skirt. His eyes are closed for a second as he's taking in the moment and I grin, knowing he was done. I slowly put my panties and tights back on as he watches me with a sly smile.