Lu Yingxing couldn't refute this because it was the truth.

Tang Ning noticed Lu Yingxing's terrible expression and asked worriedly," Lu Yingxing, are you feeling unwell? Let's not chat for now. Let's hurry to the hospital."

The two men looked at Tang Ning at the same time. It seemed like his words were inappropriate. Tang Ning blinked blankly, not feeling like hehad broken through an invisible conflict. After all, in his eyes, the two of them had just been chatting harmoniously.

"Ning is right. Can Mr. Lu go to the hospital alone? Do you need me to call my assistant for help?" Mo Yunchu asked.

  Lu Yingxing's face was cold." No need."

After saying that, he jumped downstairs on one foot. Although his leg was crippled, it did not affect his speed at all. He went downstairs quickly.

"I have to accompany him to the hospital." Tang Ning wanted to follow him, but Mo Yunchu stopped her.

"It's late, Ning. You need to rest well." his deep phoenix eyes focused on him." Besides, it's not safe for you to come back from the hospital alone at night."

  It's not safe to be alone at night.

Tang Ning suddenly remembered the equation " Leaving Mo Yunchu = Ghost Baby Appears ". His face turned pale as he tightly grabbed Mo Yunchu's arm," Okay, then, let's go home."

  That villa was also a terrifying existence, but Mo Yunchu was in the villa.

  Mo Yunchu, Mo Yunchu.

Tang Ning kept repeating this name in his mind. It was as if this name had magical powers that could help his regain his courage. Mo Yunchu, what a beautiful name. The clouds that stir up the clouds, the sun that rises.

To him, home was not a villa, but Mo Yunchu, who was warm, considerate, tolerant, and gave him a sense of security. In this strange instance dungeon, Mo Yunchu was his haven, a lighthouse in the darkness, and his only trump card.

  Mo Yunchu hugged him and said softly," Okay, let's go home."

  What a warm embrace.

As they walked down the stairs, Tang Ning snuggled up to Mo Yunchu. Even though the corridor was narrow, heand Tang Ning still walked side by side with their fingers interlocked, just like a loving couple.

The entire neighborhood was terrifyingly quiet. As Mo Yunchu drove out of the neighborhood, Tang Ning peeked out of the car window and saw that all the lights in the building were off. All the residents had fallen asleep after 11 o'clock. The pitch black buildings looked like dormant beasts that could not be disturbed.

Tang Ning quickly retracted his gaze and told herself that hewasn't thinking too much.

  [System...]

  He called out carefully.

  [What's wrong?]

  A cold male voice rang out in Tang Ning's mind.

Tang Ning's body trembled. Even hearing the system's voice made his feel scared.

[I think I was fooled by a ghost in the corridor. The ghost turned into your voice to lure me. Does the ghost know about your existence?]

[The ghost doesn't know about the system and the game. It can only create an existence that you trust based on your subconscious. During the game, I can't interfere too much with the players 'behavior and can't reveal too much information. Don't trust others at will.]

Tang Ning obediently agreed. He then asked,"System, I think it's safest to stay by Mo Yunchu's side. Can I hug Mo Yunchu until the end of this instance dungeon?"

[Nothing is absolutely safe. If a ghost turns into Mo Yunchu one day, what are you going to do?]

  Tang Ning's mind went blank for a moment.

"Kill Ghost Baby as soon as possible, leave the dungeon, and return to reality. Only then can you obtain true safety. The novice dungeon is the simplest world. If you only learn to rely on others in the novice dungeon, then the next world with highis difficulty and no Mo Yunchu, who do you want to rely on?"

  The system mercilessly exposed Tang Ning's fantasy.

[Can't I stay away from this game after I leave this dungeon?]

  【可以。】

[Only dying people can enter this game. If you refuse to enter the next dungeon, you will face real death in reality. Dead people will not enter the game again.]

  Tang Ning sat in his car, staring out the window at the pitch-black world.

He didn't know if it was because he had received too much stimulation in the past two days, but he didn't collapse when he heard the system's words.

  [Then how can I deal with the ghost baby?]

[With your current ability, you can find people who really cultivate in this instance dungeon and use their power to seal the ghost baby. Or you can find the reason why the ghost baby is born and reduce the resentment of the ghost baby.]

Tang Ning asked the system what it meant to be a true cultivator, but the system stopped answering. It seemed like the next information was not something the system could reveal.

  [Thank you for telling me so much.]

  Tang Ning said seriously. He sniffed and forced out a smile.

Like a stray kitten, try your best to lick your hair clean and tell yourself not to be afraid of difficulties.