"Don't move, let me hold you," Mo Yunchu said gently, his tired tone suggesting a challenging moment.

Tang Ning, complying, smelled Momo's unique woody fragrance. Despite the eerie surroundings, Momo's embrace felt like a sanctuary, calming his fear.

"Okay, the bus has stopped, we can get off," Mo Yunchu said, breaking the moment.

Mo Yunchu spoke, yet without releasing his hold on Tang Ning's hand. Tang Ning immediately pushed him away with his elbow, bending down to pick up his phone. Throughout these actions, he dared not look at Mo Yunchu, and his long eyelashes trembled vigorously, resembling a fragile butterfly desperately flapping its delicate wings, having just escaped a spider's web.

However, as soon as he got hold of the phone, he worried that his previous reaction might have shattered his persona, irritating Mo Yunchu. So, he cautiously turned his face, which was now covered in a sickly pale red, and glanced at Mo Yunchu.

He saw Mo Yunchu picking up the an evil looking doll from the seat.

At that moment, Tang Ning felt like he was plunged into an icy cave; the color drained from his face completely. His voice escalated abruptly, "Throw it away!"

Mo Yunchu hesitated for a moment but placed the doll back in its original position.

"Let's go quickly," Tang Ning, afraid, held onto the edge of Mo Yunchu's clothing, gripping it so hard that his knuckles turned white. His trembling voice urged, "Hurry..."

Mo Yunchu put on a mask and a cap, his strong and graceful hand gently enclosing Tang Ning's trembling hand.

Tang Ning dared not look at the eerie doll behind him or the passengers in front. Everything on this train felt extremely peculiar to him, and only the warm touch of Mo Yunchu's palm gave him the strength to keep going.

After getting off the train, Mo Yunchu led Tang Ning to a villa area.

Tang Ning was stunned, not by the luxury of the villa but by the cemetery built on the hill behind it.

[Is this Mo Yunchu's home, system?]

[Yes.]

Mo Yunchu noticed Tang Ning's bewildered gaze and asked with concern, "What's wrong?"

"The cemetery on the hill seems ominous, don't you think?" Tang Ning whispered.

"When I bought it, there was no cemetery here. Besides, aren't you a paranormal exploration blogger? You usually don't believe in these things, right?" Mo Yunchu smiled.

[T... system, am I a paranormal exploration blogger?]

[Yes.]

A cold male voice calmly added, [Your channel includes evaluations of global haunted houses, methods to encounter ghosts, and a compilation of horror games. To maintain your persona, you should upload some videos in the next seven days.]

Tang Ning's face turned pale. [Can I skip the updates? I'm really scared of these things.]

The male voice remained silent for a moment. [If Mo Yunchu doesn't suspect you, it's fine.]

Tang Ning sighed with relief internally. Turning to Mo Yunchu, he said, "I used to be fine with this, but doing it for a long time makes me a bit neurotic. Plus, the headlights were flickering on and off today, and I got a bit scared for some reason."

He spoke sincerely, and as he noticed the swaying shadows nearby, Tang Ning instinctively tightened his grip on Mo Yunchu's hand. His eyes showed a hint of panic, like a little bird that could be startled by the shadow of a bowstring at any moment-pitiful yet adorable.