"Omo. Did you cut her hair, Jungkook?", Jungkook smiled nervously looking at Jennie's shocked face. "I.. I..", Jungkook shuttered. "It's looking so beautiful. I like it.", Jungkook exhaled after seeing that happy face. He thanked every god because he don't have any explanation to what he did. "How cute. It's looking so stylish.", Jimin said ruffling her fringes. Jungkook smiled and took Soo from his hands and started rocking her. "Here.", Mrs Kim smiled and gave a glass of juice to Jungkook and another to Taehyung who was talking on the phone.

"Where are others?", Taehyung asked his mom once he disconnected the call. "Yoongi went to pick Yeonie. Seojin went to buy something. Dad is in room, changing and all others are here in front of you.", Mrs Kim said. Taehyung hummed. Jungkook sat besides him with Soo. "Taetae's Chuchu baby.", Taehyung shook Soo's little hands who was smiling widely.

After a few minutes, they heard the sound of the car. "I think it's them.", Mrs Kim rushed to the main door and engulfed a boy who is around eighteen years of old in her embrace. "My baby.", she kissed his whole face with teary eyes. "What took you this long?", Mrs Kim asked Yoongi. "This.", he said and showed her a shopping bag. "Come. Mom missed you so much. You still look like that six years old baby who used to hang on my little finger.", Mrs Kim walked inside with him.

"Hyung.", Yeonjun bowed as soon as he saw Taehyung sitting on the couch. Taehyung smiled standing up and hugged him and kissed his forehead. "You grew up to a handsome man.", he said ruffling his messy hair. Yeonjun smiled and then looked at the baby in his hands. "Yoongi hyung's. Soo.", he said. Yeonjun caressed her little hand. "That's my husband, Jimin.", Yoongi said pointing at Jimin who smiled. "That's you know, right?", Yoongi asked. "Jennie nuna.", Yeonjun said smiling. "That's Mia.", he said pointing at the little girl. "Mia. Oh god. She grew up this fast?", Yeonjun kneeled down and kissed her cheeks that when his eyes fell on the brunette walking towards them with a tray of juice. "And that's mine. My Jungkook.", Taehyung said holding Jungkook's shoulder once he reached near them. Yeonjun immediately bowed at him. "Here.", Jungkook smiled and extended him the tray.

~
The big family sat around the dining table to have their dinner together after a very long years. "Jimina, no. Don't serve him that dishes. He is same as Tae, can't eat very spicy dishes.", Mrs Kim said smiling and gave him the other bowl. "He hasn't changed a bit, still silent and shy.", Yoongi said pointing at the boy who is eating his food silently. "Then what do you expect if he studied in a military residential school?", Seojin said. "I expect a little change apart from the height and weight.", Yoongi said smiling.

Jungkook was slurping his soupy noodles listening to all the talking of the family when he suddenly choked on the soup. "Omo.. omo. Is it too spicy, Jungkook?", Mrs Kim asked immediately looking at him. "No mom. It's fine.", he said and smiled at everyone and resumed eating. He held the hand which is fiddling between his inner thighs and caressing his clothes c.nt with thumb, with one of his hands and stared at the person angrily, who gave a sleepish smile in return. "I will kick you.", Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear who poked his finger in his flower as response. "Right, Jungkook?", Jungkook was puzzled when Mrs Kim asked him something and he nodded without even hearing anything with his bambi eyes widen and puff cheeks. "Cute.", everyone looked towards the person who mumbled that. Yeonjun lifted his head when he felt all eyes on him. "Mm?", he questioned. "Did you say something?", Jennie asked. He nodded. "She is cute.", he said pointing at Mia whose face was almost covered with the second ice cream she was having for the day which also brought smile in everyone's face. Taehyung diverted his eyes from the soup he was stiring while smiling to the boy sitting opposite to him which is a tiny version of him.

After dinner everyone withdrew to their respective rooms. Jungkook locked the bedroom door and walked to the person who is laying on the bed with phone. He removed his shirt and bennie, he was wearing before laying beside him in a vest and a track pants. Jungkook took Taehyung's one hand and kept it on his b..bies. Taehyung flicked his eyes from the phone screen to his hand. "Massage it. I am feeling slight pain.", he said. Taehyung hummed and started massaging it in circular motion gently. Jungkook moaned in content. "I met Mingyu in the mall accidentally. Ouch.", Jungkook hissed when Taehyung squeezed it hard. "Do it slow. It's tender.", Jungkook slapped his hand. "Ah. Where were we? Mm.. mingyu. Yes. Then he asked me if I could come to have a coffee.", Jungkook said. "Mm.. how was the coffee then?", Taehyung asked eyes still on the screen and the other hand moving slowly. "I didn't go.", Jungkook said. "Why?", Taehyung asked. "It was already late.", Jungkook replied. "Oh, so if you had time you might have gone, right?", Taehyung asked keeping his phone aside. "Why shouldn't I? After all he is handsome.", Jungkook asked. "Really? Handsome than me?", Taehyung asked hovering him. Jungkook nodded. "I think I should meet Mingyu personally then.", Taehyung said. "No, baby. Leave him. He has a baby to take care of, that too alone.", Jungkook said kissing him who was caressing his cheeks by lingering his  gaze on his chocochip mole. "This is my ever favourite thing on your face. I love your mole more than your lips.", Taehyung licked his mole. "Is that why your phone screen is my lips?", Jungkook asked. "Mm. It's my everyday inspiration to complete my work fast and come home as soon as possible to kiss you.", Taehyung said. Jungkook laughed when Taehyung bit his lower lips.