Waves Bonus, BBLove and more.

Hey y'll.

I decided to upload my books on scrollstack. The first chapter of Blended by Love— Advik & Falak's book will be up on Wednesday, 10th January only on scrollstack. The link is in my bio of my Instagram and down below. Follow me there to read the first chapter of BBlove and Bonus chapters of Waves. For now, the first chapter of Blended by Fate— Sahil & Ahaana's book is up.

https://fantasizing.stck.me/

I'm answering some of your queries down below...

• Am I taking down the books from wattpad?
No, not entirely. The bonus chapters of Waves has been taken down and I will upload the upcoming all bonus chapters on Stack. I will start posting edited version of Waves and BBF on Stack real soon. On Wattpad only the main (unedited) sixty chapters will remain. Same for BBF, the fifty-chapters will be here.

• What about Blended by Love here on wattpad? When will it be released here?
Like I said, I will start posting the first chapter of BBLove from Wednesday on Scrollstack, when it comes on wattpad is still in your hands. Scrollstack is a paid platform, you can support me on Scrollstack to get the books without having to comment and vote.

• How does Scrollstack work?
Its a website. You search 'scrollstack' on google and tap on the first option, 'stck.me'. Sign up if you're not a member already, look for 'fantasizing' or just click the link from my Instagram bio or the message I dropped here on wattpad in the conversation box yesterday. All the latest content will be available on Scrollstack from now on.

• Will I ever post bonus chapters and edited version of waves back on wattpad?
No. Bonus chapters and edited version of waves will exclusively be on Scrollstack.

If you have anymore questions, drop them here as inline comment and I will answer them.

Hope to see you all there!

Thankyou.