58. Part III- Understanding his pain.

Manik

"So.. you should keep your hands off Nandini now." Mukti said as I helped her get down the car. I looked at her confused.

"Because I am getting married to her brother.. which makes her my sister in law and you know wives share everything with their husbands... do you want me to tell Abhi about... how you... take her?" She smirked. I faced her rolling my eyes, hands at my waist. She chuckled.

"This way... please inform your dear husband to stay the fuck away from my twin sister!" She chuckled hugging me. I kissed her head.

"I don't want to push him away, Manik. I want to fall in love with him." She mumbled hiding her face in chest. I rubbed my palm over her hairs.

"You won't even know ki kab pyaar ho jayega tujhe. Trust me." I whispered in her ears. She hummed taking a sigh of relief. After a while we both broke the hug and I kissed her forehead. Pulling her to my side, with my hand around her shoulder.. we walked inside the house.

To get the shock of my life!

Firstly, the living room was still a mess even more then it was when I came back from office.
Secondly, there was Shinchan playing on the TV, and my father was sitting there looking at the animated video with a huge smile on his face. Cabir, Dhruv, Alya and Mom sitting there too.
Lastly, my dear wife was coming down the stairs. Dressed in my clothes. My office wear.

That's my best Armani shirt, Mrs. Manik. You better have a good reason of touching that.

"Nandini. Hahaha! What is this?" Alya noticed her first. I pulled Mukti a little away from the living room entrance, hiding behind the wall but getting a clear view of the scene in front of us.

"Children. Meet Mr. Manik Malhotra... known as one of the youngest self made billionaires in Asia. But at home.. he's known as Angry hulk Malhotra." She tried to say in a heavy voice. My wife was mimicking me. More like making fun of me with my family. Wow!

Bas ye hi dekhna baaki rah gya tha.!

"Nandini. Do that tongue roll in the mouth!" Alya clapped her hands making me roll my tongue in mouth.— Realising what I was doing I closed my mouth.

She tried to roll her eyes and then the tongue roll, she failed miserably but it looked funny to my family and friends who laughed out loudly. Mukti covered her mouth with hand to stop herself from laughing.

"Nandini, that glare he gives us all the time." Cabir shouted. RIP Cabir. Tera death warrant nikal chuka hai!

"Cabir.. don't you think it isn't a look he gives us. Wo unka face hi aisa hai!" My wife giggled and I bit down my lower lip, nodding my head. My arms crossed on chest as I leaned against the wall.

"Really?" I asked. Nobody noticed. Why would they? They were too busy with the Manik in front of them.

"Mom, do as you wish. Please stop bothering me." Mom laughed loudly nodding her head vigorously as my wife mimicked or tried to mimic my hand gestures and expressions.

"Dad, what about the Mehra deal.. do you want me to handle that or will you talk to them?" Dad hi-fived with Alya, laughing loudly. Cabir was already on the floor.

"Dhruv, buddy please look into this. Just tell me what you want and then we'll go ahead with it." She turned to Dhruv, trying to keep a stern face. I rolled my eyes.

I am so not like this! Ye ladki jabardasti badnaam kar rahi mujhe.

"Cabirrrrrr.. where does the food go? Stop eating!" As I said, Cabir was already on the floor laughing and when she looked at him, he doubled up in laughter slapping the floor with his palm.