45. The possesive husband.

Nandini

"Kaha ho yr aap? Mom daant rahi hai." Manik said from the other side making me more nervous then I already was.

"Aai bas. Nikal rahe hai yaha se." I replied. Mukti handed the cashier her card and paid. I cut the call and we all literally ran to our car.

It was 1:30 PM already. The reception party stars at 7 PM. We have to go home, then we'll go to the hotel booked for our reception, get ready and then smile all night at everyone.

We three had our facial booked for today. We all forgot. The salon called us and then we all sprinted. We came here at 9:30AM with Nyonika Mom strictly warning us to reach back home at 12:30 at any cost. It was 1:30. If Manik's angry monster, his mother is no less when she's serious. That woman handled my husband's anger issue... kuch toh baat unme bhi hai.

"Ronnie uncle fast. Maa jaan le legi aaj." Alya said to the driver. I looked at my phone in fear looking at my mother calling.

"Hello Mumma." I received the call.

"Nandini. Kaha ho.. sab wait kar rahe hai." She hissed from the other side. My family were going with us. They were already there.

"Mumma just 10 minutes." I replied.

"Get here fast." She hang up and I pouted. She's going to kill me today.

We all hurried put of the car just as it stopped. 4 cars were lined in front of the house. Ready to leave. Fuck. I still have to grab my lehenga. We all headed inside to see everyone either on the phone or talking to eachother.

"Guys.. kaha rah gye the?" Dhruv saw us first. My mother came towards me, standing just a inch away, she glared at me angrily.

"Nan—"

"Haan Pia bas nikal gye." My husband wrapped his hands around my shoulder and pulled me away from my mother. Everyone chuckled behind us. I blushed as he took me to the car and then sat down on the driver seat.

Cabir knocked on our window. Our families just behind him. Looking at us both with a smile.

"Haan bol." Manik said pulling down my side of window. Cabir grinned.

"Kiska call tha? Pia ka?" Cabir raised his eyebrows. I blushed more when Pia came out from behind Raj Papa. My husband faked being on call just to get me away from my mother's wrath. This man!

"Cabir, let him be. Sabko pata hai usse nahi pasand ki koi uske saamne Mukti yaa Nandini ko daate. My son hates it." Nyonika Mom shouted. Everyone laughed but settled down in their cars.

"Manik.. rukiyee." I said when he tried to start the car. He looked at me in question.

"I didn't pack my lehenga." I whispered. He rolled his eyes at me but turned the ignition off. Fab4's car behind us as we all waited for our parents cars to leave.

Just as the cars hit the road and were not in our sight. I ran out of the car. Mukti and Alya exactly behind me. We had our reception outfits in my room. Manik only kept the bag in the car in which I had my two other pair of dresses and some other stuff.

"Nandini yaar... dheere." I heard him shout behind me as we all started walking or running up the stairs. We didn't listen. I pushed my room open and both of them followed.

"Fuck. Nandini your lehenga is too heavy. How will we get it down?" Alya looked at the huge box, similar one to my wedding outfit's box.

"I'll call Manik." Mukti said and pulled the phone out of jeans pocket. She called him and in 2 minutes, my husband was there.