49. Adventurous fantasies.

Manik

I smiled looking at her sleeping face. I really did worn her out. She slept in my arms when we were coming back to the villa and it's 9 AM now and still no sign of her giving up on her sleep. Leaning down to her face I kissed her head and then got a little selfish so kissed her cheeks and neck too. Oh, this beautiful person-- all mine. She's the most kind and generous and down to earth soul, I'd ever seen. Her smile and the sound of her laugh brings smile to everyone's faces around. No wonder my family fell in love with her so soon. My gorgeous woman!

Kissing her head again, I moved out of the bed. Her hands tugged at my wrist. I turned back to face her. Looking so cute in her sleep as she patted the bed and I settled back down.

"Don't." She murmured sleepily. I let out a small chuckle but slept back beside her, she moved her head on my chest and sleep knocked her out again. I kept patting and kissing her head as she softly snored, until my phone. She moaned nuzzling more into my neck as I looked around for my phone and received it. She found a comfortable position, her face nuzzled on my throat.

"Hello." I whispered over the call.

"So rahi hai Nandini?" My mother asked. I could almost imagine her face in a huge smile.

"Hmm. Slept around 9:30 and still no sign of waking up." I chuckled looking at the cuteness bundle.

"First the wedding and then the reception or ab tu tang kar raha hoga? Let her rest Manik." I bit down on my lips getting the hidden hint behind her words.

"I am thinking of taking her to the capital island Male and then at a beach or something.?" I muttered looking down when the beauty in my arms moved a little bit.

"That's good idea. And also she should be well rested when she comes back, samjha?" She said from the other side.

"Yup Momma Malhotra. Your daughter in law will be delivered safe and sound. Everything alright there?" I asked.

"Yes. Don't worry about us. Just enjoy this time with your wife. And I was thinking of talking to Nandini about her joining Malhotra Hospital? The NGO constitution work would take time and I don't want her getting bore at home." She said making me chuckle.

"She just informed me yesterday. She wants to join back her work. Says she doesn't want to be out of practice for so long." I moved my hands over her hairs, smiling.

"True. She'll loose her mind sitting here waiting for you all day."

"And I don't want her to wait for me. You know my workload, I don't want to frustrate her. You'll look into her joining or should I let Pia know?" I asked.

"No. No. I'll handle it. You just give her all the time and love. And also Manik, don't wore her out much. Itti hi jaan hai usme." She cut the call before hearing colorful words from me. Rolling my eyes, I left Pia a message to call on Nandini's phone if any emergency and turned the device off. Don't want her to knock me down the bed again.

During our courtship time, we both wanted to get comfortable with the other one. With our busy work schedules, only the texts and calls were possible. We never had any alone date since that first one after our roka. Now that we're living together, I got to know quite a few things about my little naughty wifey.

—My wife is very understanding when it comes to my work. She's never like those wife who hates work and all. Nope, she hates it when I ignore her presence. Yesterday if she would've been on my chest or busy kissing my cheeks or something, she wouldn't have behaved the way she did. It was the fact that I moved away from her touch, was the reason behind her anger. And I understand it, if it was me being ignored or if she moved away from my touch, I would have fucking thrown the phone out of the window.