14. Dreams and goodbye's.

Nandini

I woke up with the sound of knocking on the door. Opening my eyes just a bit I looked at Mukti who opened the door. Manik and Cabir stood their with smiles on their faces and I woke up smiling back at them when they entered inside.

"Good morning." I said, my voice extremely heavy and unclear because of the sleep. Mukti came and slept back beside me. The boys replied back to me cheerfully earning a irritated growl from our sleepy tiger.

"Mukti get up. You have to get ready." Manik said coming towards her and I stood up from bed. I don't even know who put me in the bed and when did we reach here or anything at all.! I just know that I slept as soon as we were in the car and we were supposed to spend some time together. But urghhhh... how could I sleep.?

"I'll be out in 10." I said picking up my clothes from the bag, heading inside the washroom I got ready. Manik and Cabir was still there in the room when I came back, Mukti entered the washroom to get ready.

"Cabir breakfast must be ready. Go eat something." Manik nudged him when I was standing infront of the mirror using the lotion.

"I'll have it with Mukti and Nandini." Cabir said not looking up from his phone, oblivious to his glares.

"I said GO HAVE YOUR BREAKFAST." Manik again said and Cabir looked at him irritated. Then something strike him, he looked at me through the mirror and then back to Manik and muttering something under his breath he headed out closing the door.

"Good enough.?" Manik smirked. I blushed knowing he caught me checking him out through the mirror. He stood behind me keeping his hands on either side of my waist and his chin on my shoulder.

"Come soon." He whispered softly making our eyes connect through the mirror.

"You didn't stop me. Ek baar bhi nhi bole na ki ruk jao." I complained facing him wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands keeping me steady.

"I don't want you to choose between your dreams and our relationship. We can handle some distance." He smiled rubbing our noses together making me smile wide. A man who encourages his woman to achieve her goals are precious. I respect him so much for that. He never for once made me compromise on my work just because of this new phase in our lives.

"I'll miss you." I pouted at him sadly making him breath deeply on my forehead.

"I'll miss you too baby." He whispered making me smile at his nickname. I placed my head on his chest taking in the moment.

"I wouldn't mind all the live telecast of lovey dovey but I have a flight to catch." I heard Mukti's voice behind us making me jump at my place. We both turned to face her with his arms still around me. With everyone else I always feel shy but with Mukti, I feel comfortable. Her presence is calm and soothing. It doesn't make me shy. Like being this close to Manik she'll never judge me. I know others will also never judge me but with Mukti its a different type of comfortness.

"We all are twinning.!" She mentioned making me notice that we really were twinning.

!" She mentioned making me notice that we really were twinning