sheniless

Doop da doo TheKingNormally_123

This one shot contains; Sheno [afterdeath child] x Merciless [killermare child], making out, one singular swear

Sheno had been home alone, her parents and some of her siblings having decided to go out to a restaurant; y'know free breadsticks and such. She didn't wanna go, so naturally she was left home alone after multiple lectures from geno to not open the door for strangers, food is in the fridge, don't break the coffee machine, the usual kind of things that you'd tell someone before leaving the whole house to them. She glanced at her phone, the realization of being home alone finally hitting her like a comically sized brick. She hummed, opening her text messages app and tapping on the one named "merci", a little nickname for her boyfriend, she sent a little text asking him if he could come over and stay the night. He took a couple minutes, texting back a little heart; "<3" this was practically a yes so she started to clean her room a little, tidy up and all that junk that nobody really wanted to do but did anyways because tripping hazards.
      When they hung out like this, it was usually watching horror movies, cartoons, cuddling. Sheno was not easily scared by horror movies, it must be that fatherly literal death influence on her..plus the fact geno is constantly bleeding, once you get used to one of your parents bleeding all the time you're just desensitized to blood. The same often went for merciless, he screams at jumpscares though, it's just the fact it was sudden. Considering he has killed people and that both of his parents kill people, it's not too far of a stretch to assume he'd be used to some of this by now. Sometimes he points out specific facts about the movie being inaccurate, the real horror you found along the way was the facts you learned, apparently.
        Now, merciless was here. He knocked on the window, if there was one rule specifically that would get them in trouble it would be; "no boys without adult supervision-" which geno often quoted. Meaning, he wasn't exactly allowed to go through the front door- so this is simply an act of risk assessment.
  Once settled in, the two did the usual things they did, asides from making cookies, that was new. And nightmare be damned, they were some good cookies, sugar cookies; but cinnamon and brown sugar with nice lemon pudding icing. [This sounds yummy but I really just made up a fake recipe, I do that often, try this at home if you'd like but don't blame me] "what are we going to do with all these cookies? I don't think we can eat all these-" merciless stated, matter-of fact-ly. "And you're not going to eat all that, you'll get sick. I don't want you to get sick." Despite how he inherited some of nightmare's mean streak and some of killer's smart mouth, he definitely cared a whole bunch for the people he loved.
       Sheno kissed his cheek, assuring him that she wouldn't eat all the cookies... even if the godly voices of her subconscious urged her onwards.  "I won't, I can probably share them with the rest of my family, goth likes sweets so I don't think he'd mind!" Goth didn't really like merciless as far as merciless could tell, he was pretty sure goth thought he was going to telenovela betray sheno or something along that line, he'd never do that but goth sure didn't know that.
      Merciless had now been busy watching horror movies with sheno, he had taken some from his dad's basement- now, that's a questionable choice considering nightmare owned a bunch of recordings of previous torture victims. Merciless had already watched those twice, it wasn't as bad but it did get uncomfortable to watch. He wrapped an arm around sheno, kissing her cheek. The movie, luckily, wasn't one of those forbidden torture tapes- just really dusty and really old movies. As all generic horror movies, there's of course going to be that oddly placed romantic plotline, which sheno quite liked.
    She hummed, kissing merciless, the movie's main couple was kinda like them which was such a neat little parallel. Merciless kissed back, pulling sheno in closer. Within moments, the movie was being ignored, the two on the couch, aggressively exchanging kisses and running their hands along each other. Both of their bodies and faces were warm, flushed heavily. It was so hot in here that it was possible to forget the AC on full blast, a common everyday thing in this freezer of a household. Sheno pulled away, panting softly, nails dug firmly into Merciless's arm. The same Merciless, who had pulled sheno in for just one more kiss afterwards. They had stayed together for a little while, his hands on her hips, while her hands either on his face or draped loosely around his neck.
          "It's weird how we don't have lungs, I could've said I made you lose your breath if we had." A clever smirk peeked from the corner of his mouth. Merciless definitely did take a lot of his family's traits. Sheno just smiled, kissing the tip of his nose.
"It's okay, you already have my soul, that's better isn't it?" They were both just so incredibly dorky when together, it was honestly funny because of it since nobody would have ever expected such a relationship dynamic from these two, at least not by a long shot.
   Merciless just hummed in response, pulling in Sheno for one last kiss. But oh, they were so rudely interrupted by Goth, a basket of breadsticks that were totally not stolen, in his hands.
   "Sheno, we got breadsticks, you want any?" He shouted upon arrival, taking a moment to process the image in front of him, "You- get your hands off my sister or I'm telling dad and he'll tell your dad-" he set the breadsticks down on the living room coffee table, a protective glare crossing his face.
      Poor Sheno had to watch as Merciless was shamefully escorted out of the house by Goth. Reaper held back a snicker, finding this situation all too funny, although he'd definitely have to have a talk with Sheno and Merciless at some point.

The end, I hope you enjoyed! ^^

Up next: gamerlag, destructivedeathmare, creme