Your Access to the Published Version

Thank you for changing my life.

Feeding Frenzy: Curse of the Necromancer was a dare I made with myself to write in public and finish. I never expected it to win a Watty Award or gather fans. The big thrill was reader comments and knowing that Wattpaders were enjoying the story.

After the final version of Feeding Frenzy was published, it was too difficult to update on Wattpad. The chapters had changed, and new material had been added. I would have needed to delete everything and start from scratch--but I didn't want to lose a single comment.

Instead, I provided links to buy the book, but not everybody can buy from online book retailers. I've always wanted to share the finished book with you, and now I can.

The complete, edited version of Feeding Frenzy is up on Ream. Normally, Ream is a creator platform like Patreon where readers support creators and get early access to chapters as they are written. 

To thank Wattpad readers, I've posted the edited published version of Feeding Frenzy on Ream and set it to public. That means you can go to the link and read all the chapters for free. 

https://reamstories.com/maaja

Enjoy!

Thanks for all your support,

Maaja

Loon Lake Magic: Book Two is published!

What's next for Tonya and her friends? Read book two, Double Dead Magic on Ream. 

Read it on Ream: https://reamstories.com/creator-hub/page/lhdco5cilm/public

The sequel to Feeding Frenzy is published on Amazon

The sequel to Feeding Frenzy is published on Amazon. It launched to #18 as a new release. Buy it on Amazon, or read the free serial on Ream.

Read it on Ream: https://reamstories.com/creator-hub/page/lhdco5cilm/public

Double Dead Magic

When her mother is jailed for slaying a revenant, Tonya must uncover the murderer who killed him—the first time.

Stripped of magic by the Staff of Storms and forbidden to contact her memory-cursed friends and boyfriend, Tonya is sentenced to remedial magic classes at Loon Lake University. Summer school with the enemy feels like the worst punishment—until her birth mother is jailed for slaying a zombie.

Her mother's freedom depends on Tonya solving a 20-year-old cold case involving necromancy, thwarted love, ghosts, and witchy family secrets. Meanwhile, hidden entities menace the beautiful city of Loon Lake. Suspicious fires, missing swimmers, and parasitic dragons threaten the citizens, including Tonya's old friends, the Digital Ninjas.

The stakes rise. Tonya must clear her mother's name, rescue the Ninjas, and save her best friend, Priya, when a motorcycle hunk uses her to unleash a real-life Frankenstein nightmare. Can Tonya save her mother and convince the warring Old Families to restore her friends' memories? If she fails, Tonya will remain outcast and estranged from her true love.

Double Dead Magic is perfect for fans of urban fantasy and creepy serials like Wednesday, iZombie, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. If you enjoyed the magical world of Sabrina, you'll love this thrilling tale of witches, murder, and unique dragons.

Reader Reviews of Feeding Frenzy

"an amazing ride. . . loved every minute of it!" —J. L. Weaver, Penderry's Bizarre series (England)

"A great ending! Loved it!" —Denise Murdoch (USA)

"Just when you think there won't be any more surprises, Maaja Wentz throws us for a loop. . . I NEED MORE." —Helaine Duvenhage (South Africa)

"fun to read! The ending wrapped things up nicely, but it begs for a sequel." —David J. Thirteen (Canada)

"Take a spooky town, a food obsession, and wrap it all up in a wee bit of @MaajaWentz creepy, ghoul-tainted humor and you end up with the kaleidoscope that is Feeding Frenzy. —Jetta Frame (WattZombie Reviews)

Read it on Ream: https://reamstories.com/creator-hub/page/lhdco5cilm/public

Thanks again for your time, your votes and your comments. Without an audience there is no show....

Maaja