Chapter 12

Austin

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, fantasizing about all the ways I could end Grayson, in and out of his form, but none are satisfying enough. Why him? What makes him so special? He’s such a mutt pun intended. First, she drools over him before she even enters the gym. Then she gets wet. I mean, come on; I put her in some choice positions today and nothing. Me? I was stiff the moment Jacob told me I was training her. Then Grayson comes over and restrains her arms, and boom, the waterfall begins. Fuck what I’d give to taste her sweet center, I harden once again at the thought. If this keeps up, I’m going to be limping around with a serious case of blue balls. My hand glides down and I grip the heavy weight in my hand, beginning to stroke. I picture Amanda’s face and imagine her watch me as I lap between her legs.  Light pours in my room and I jerk my hand away, sitting up. I strategically pool the blankets around my lap.
My eyes adjust and my mouth goes dry. Amanda stands at the door with a lit candle in her hand. She’s wearing a white cotton tank and barely there matching shorts. Her skin glows a mirage of bright colors that remind me of better times in my homeland. On her, I find it mesmerizing, erotic.

“I’m here to accept your offer. If your still willing?”

I’m thankful for the darkness when my eyes go wide with surprise. Then a thought occurs to me, why didn’t she go to Grayson?

“Did Grayson refuse to help you?” That bastard, how could he? She’s obviously in pain and when has he ever turned down tail? I’m not saying I’m not fucking ecstatic he did, unless? Please let me be on to something.

“Grayson? Why on earth would I go to Grayson?”

“Please, I’m not stupid Amanda. I saw the way you were looking at him and then, I could smell your arousal… when he came over and held you.” I try to keep my voice neutral I don’t need to sound disappointed I already feel pathetic just talking about it.
“I didn’t get… Aroused until I became aware of the position I was in… when I looked down and realized your mouth was inches from… you know.”

Relief fills me. I don’t know if it’s because I’m desperate to touch her or I truly believe her. But the anger I had is quickly replaced with hunger.

“No, I don’t Amanda, inches from what?... I want to hear you say it.”

Even in the dim light of the candle and her skin an array of distorted colors, I can see her blush. I get up letting the blanket drop walking over to her. Her breath quickens and her eyes wonder to my thick length. As if sensing her gaze, it pulses, beckoning.  Her eyes turn silver and she licks her lips. Fuck! it’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen and I want to fuck her mouth.
I approach her like she’s a wild doe and I’m the hunter. Except all I have is a knife, so I have to gain her trust to sink it in deep. When I’m close enough, I move my thumb across her lips like I did in her sleep last night. She leans into my touch.

“What was I inches from? Amanda.” I whisper in her ear, saying her name like it’s a prayer. She moans and the desperate plea is too much, no more waiting. I grab at the base of her skull, my grasp locking on a handful of hair and devour her mouth, crushing her lips to mine. The kiss is bruising, but her moans are pure pleasure edging me on. Our teeth scrape and the feeling of her tongue intertwined with mine is pure pleasure. There’s nothing gentle about it. I want to claim her.
Ah, if I knew kissing could feel this good, I probably would have done it sooner. I’ve never felt the urge… until her.  I learn fast and the kiss gets out of control as we breathe for one another. When she begins to rub against me and I feel her wetness on my leg, I fuck her mouth with my tongue slowly in and out as we mingle mimicking the way I want to with my shaft.

There’s no room for memories here, She eats it up with her desperate moans and wicked lips. She’s all I can smell in the room, and a bead of semen escapes the head of my arousal. Amanda pauses and her body goes stiff. As she drops to her knees in record speed, taking my thick bobbing erection into her mouth. My knees give out and I fall back on the bed with her still attached. This is what I’ve dreamt of and the dream doesn’t even come close to the pleasure I feel in her hot wet mouth. A cold sweat breaks over my skin when I feel the weight of her on me. Memories threaten to invade my head. I jump up, scooting to the end of the bed, not wanting to wreck the moment. She follows and I look down at her lips around me. Everything else seems to fade away. Then she sucks… a long, languid pull. I can feel her tongue wrap around me, her teeth lightly grazing. My eyes roll back in my head.

“fuck! My beauty, your mouth feels so good! I’ve wanted this, wanted you for so long.”

Her moan vibrates as she picks up the pace, and I buck in her mouth releasing a stream. Ha, if I thought kissing was good? This… this is euphoric. Her fiery tongue works me and I can feel the pressure building. Her pulls get quicker, I grab her head pulling to reach deeper as she grabs my ass digging her nails into the taut muscle.

Opening my eyes, I look down at her, gods she’s beautiful! Her knees are spread on the floor. Her long flaxen curls spread across her back. With each pull forward on my shaft, the ends lift revealing her plump ass, I watch it mesmerized by the motion. Her tongue works me again and I look up the moment she does. Silver eyes and swollen lips greet me. She sucks harder and I’m lost to the sensation, letting go. I’m fucking her mouth the way I did with my tongue. The suction of her plump lips and greedy pull is heaven. I had no idea what I was missing, and I already know I’ll be wanting it every chance I get.

She opens wider taking me in to the base at a rapid rhythm my seed builds as she coaxes me to the brink she pulls hard near swallowing the tip and I erupt. I feel my shaft bang against the roof of her mouth releasing thick hot pulses of semen and she languidly sucks back every stream. She pulls away licking her lips and I find I’m still hard. I grab her, flipping her over on the bed and push her face down in the pillow. It’s the same way I had her in her apartment, and I thought I wanted her then. Wild horses couldn’t drag me away. Slipping my hard shaft between her lips, I take my time spreading her wetness around the entrance then sink in with a hard thrust. She cries out, coming around me instantly. I groan as her tight heat milks me. Continuing the punishing thrusts, I ease her hips up, reaching deep. Grabbing both of the cheeks that teased me before I spread them, reaching deeper. Her cries of pleasure make me grow thicker inside her, I can feel the build, were both on the cusp. I reach around finding her sensitive nub, she’s so wet the rough pad of my thumb slides across with ease. I pick up the pace inside her and out, applying more pressure. Her inner thighs and cheeks glisten with her wetness. The sight makes me groan with excitement. I circle her swollen bud rubbing the stiff peak between my fingers, when I feel her start to clasp I to find my release and bury myself as deep as I can screaming out from her tight hold. She feels so fucking good. I catch my breath and drop my head kissing her neck and back I’m about to nibble on her beautifully plump behind when she gets up clutching the sheet to her chest. She turns around and thanks me. Leaving me standing there speechless. I blink a few times at her retreating form.

So this is how it feels on the receiving end…

The sickening woman with the ugly soul is back. My wrists are tied and my feet secured to the muddy ground with spikes. I miss my parents and as weeks pass; I start to think they’re dead. I try to be strong. I don’t want to lose hope, but it’s hard… when the lady with purple eyes sits on my chest. She coos to me, insisting I relax. I can’t. I know what’s coming. Why is she so sweet, but let’s these horrible things happen to me? She says I’m beautiful, and this is my duty. I have to do this to help my people, maybe I’m selfish but I don’t want to. I don’t like it! It doesn’t hurt my body anymore she has salve for that, just my soul. It’s an unfamiliar man this time. I close my eyes and pray to the God’s for strength. The woman grabs the salve, I can hear her fumbling, but the man says no.-

I wake up in a cold sweat, gasping for air.  Fuck, I hate those nightmares. I can still feel the weight of her on my chest. It takes a few minutes to even out. I brush the memory aside and imagine Amanda, reliving last night. My recent memories replace the old and I’m instantly hard. It’s not long before I make use of her memory, stroking myself to a fast finish.

After a cold shower I head downstairs to join everyone for breakfast but for the first time, it’s empty.  Except for Jacob, of course. I pour a coffee and sit down in silence.

I try to play it cool but when I see her I’m astonished. My essence looks pretty fucking amazing on her! I’m smug as I check her out. She’s fucking glowing.

Katie pops in and Amanda grasps at the distraction, taking her friend into the library with a piece of honeydew. She must be eating for appearance because there’s no way she’s hungry. On second thought, I hope she is.I feel eyes on me and I reluctantly turn away from Amanda’s direction to investigate.  Jacob looks back at me, a knowing smile on his face.

“Boy, do you look chipper this morning.” He says, I steal the sports section ignoring him but he doesn’t take the hint and keeps staring,

“I had a good sleep.” I lie.

“Amanda looks… healthy.”

Jesus Christ, real Subtle Jacob 

“Does she?” I say,acting as if I didn’t  notice and pretend to be reading I can feel his eyes burning a hole,

“Oh, stop with the bullshit I know… and I’m not angry. This is a rule worth breaking.”

I slowly turn, lifting a brow,

“Ok, I get the picture, subject closed… We need a meet this afternoon. I’ve got news.”

I nod, happy to dodge the conversation.

“Where is everyone?” I ask,

“Grayson and Elliot are out tracking down an address for me, they have Jace on-the-job training. Rosa practically lives in her room, Estevan? I believe is in his study, and Tally is on a silence strike. She just got back from Purdy's.”

He sure keeps Grayson and Elliot busy lately. I’m not concerned with Tally’s behavior, it’s nothing new and she’ll get over it soon enough but the fae?,

“Is she eating? Rosa.”

He sighs putting down his paper and pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration.

“Enough to survive, I don’t think she’s suicidal or anything, just dealing her own way.”

I thought the same thing.

“So, got any plans for me today?”

He smiles mischievously,

“Your schedule is free. You can spend it however you choose.”

He looks at his watch,

“I’m going to be late for something, I’ll be back this afternoon.”

I watch him leave; although I have my suspicions about his abrupt dismissal. It’s easy to agree since I haven’t had a day to myself in… wait, I can’t recall one. I grab some toast and stack scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese, then smother it in syrup. Jacob’s a fine cook. I’m glad someone in this house is.

Katie walks out first, Amanda following her.  I discreetly listen to the conversation. My guess is Michael and Jacob had a talk because Katie and Michael aren’t coming back. I hear Katie explain their new home, her excitement is evident. Amanda lets her go, telling her to be safe and stay in touch. They giggle over something, then I hear the door shut and see Amanda walk by. I want to go after her and explore this new addiction, but if last night’s ending wasn’t obvious, her avoidance of me this morning said it loud and clear. I have been used, end of story, no attachments.

Really, I can’t blame her, I’ve been a dick. I lied a lot, overreacted taking out my anger on her and accused her based on my own assumptions. I’m lucky she even accepts my help but fuck if don’t anticipate her next feeding. It’s the first time I’ve been interested in a woman, and I can’t deny liking the feeling. I’m still scared shitless, and I almost lost it a couple of times last night, but I’m glad I kept my focus. I just have to find a discreet way to keep her off of me. Maybe tie her up? Oh yeah, I like that idea.

“I can’t do it!”

I jump at the distressed tone, Rosa stands beside me nervously wringing her tear-stained shirt. She looks like shit; I didn’t know she was that torn up about the situation. She gives me the pleading puppy dog eyes and I get uncomfortable. If she was one of the guys, I'd tell her where to go or say something stupid like; that’s an ish-you, not an ish-me. I get the feeling any one of those things would accelerate the dropping of tears. Where’s a girl when you need one? I look around stupidly like I’m looking for a cup not a person laying about.

“There’s got to be something you can do.”

Jesus, I’m starting to sweat I rub the back of my neck at a loss for words.

“I’m sorry, Rosa, you got the shit end of the stick.”

Her lip begins to tremble,

“It’s not like I signed anything why should I follow through?”

My eyes fixate on the cuff firmly wrapped around her arm, and I remember the promise I was forced to make.

“You don’t need to sign anything you made an agreement with a fae and your wearing his cuff. That’s stronger than a piece of paper you might as well have made a blood oath.”

Ah, shit she starts crying full force

“I was living a normal life, not a great one but a normal one, and then all of a sudden I’m a monster that can’t look in the mirror. I do strange things, feel even stranger things I can’t even begin to explain. At least I was dealing. It was hard, but I told myself I would get through it and now with this… I started hearing voices.”

“voices like plural? What do they say?” I ask

She looks confused and shakes her head.

“No, I don’t know, I think just one voice and it’s not anything in particular, just random words and phrases.”

At least I’ve distracted her, and she’s stopped crying.

“I think I know what’s going on, it’s Wrath’s voice. Sometimes with powerful emotion you can hear each other’s thoughts.”

I don’t tell her he can always hear hers. I couldn’t live that way, no one could. It would drive anyone crazy and since it can’t be changed. What you don’t know can’t hurt you.

“What? No! Get this thing off of me!”

She pulls at her arm, gouging so hard I think she’s going to make herself bleed. Here I am standing there like an idiot as seconds skate by. I’m about to yell at her, tie her up? Ive got no clue what im about to do, but I take a step and she stops, dropping her hand. I don’t get time to investigate the reason she halted because a loud crash erupts and the house shakes. My ears ring, it’s deafening, I look over at Rosa and she has her hands over her ears her eyes are closed. I tap her shoulder and mouth the words. Get to the basement. She listens eagerly, running for the door. I’ve got a pretty good feeling we’ve just been bombed.

Fuck, Amanda! Racing up the stairs, my muscles locking in my legs. I feel something trickle down my ear and wipe at it, pulling my hand away to take a look, blood. I reach her floor and she comes crashing through the doorway with Estevan. His lips curve into a sneer,

“They took out our weapons room.” I just make out his words from the thick Russian accent coupled with his rage. Taking over, I get Amanda and tally to safety with Rosa in the basement and call Jacob. Me and Estevan leave to go through the garage exit. He waits in the carports shade as I round the perimeter.  They’re gone, but so is a quarter of our complex. They destroyed our weapons room. I hear fire trucks in the distance. There’s only one person stupid enough to do this. The man is responsible for our newest members. The coward who hides behind his ground players because he doesn’t have the balls to show his face.

Estevan has come to the same conclusion. He asks me what I know about the meet this afternoon; if Jacob has found anything out? But I don’t have a clue what it’s about.