Chapter 4

Austin

“Fucking Grayson!” I know it was him. Always stirring the pot with his bullshit pranks. Well now he’s messing missions I bet Jacob would have something to say about that.  Michael got a pretty good one in. My jaw is still clicking an hour later, but at least the swelling has gone down. I’m lucky I was prepared or things could have been worse. Setting the now warm peas on the dash, I check my jaw in the visors mirror. Shit, it’s already starting to bruise. I’ve been to dormant lately. I’m going to have to visit my native land sooner rather than later or the next time I let loose, my body is really going to feel it.

An older couple leave Amanda’s building. I recognize them as her parents  from the pictures in her background check. Excitement and trepidation put me on edge. I can’t wait to see her again, but I’m fearful of her reaction when she learns the truth. What does it matter anyway? It’s not like anything would go on between us, she’s not the pump and dump type. Maybe that’s my fascination with her.

I watch her parents get in the car, and notice her mother is crying. It doesn’t look like relief in her expression, it looks like sorrow. She’s been back a week. What could have happened in that amount of time? If it was anything real bad, we would know.

My phone buzzes and I tap the screen. It’s a text message from Grayson,

Having fun? 

Fucking asshole, I knew it was him. Michael and Katie are probably still suspicious. I would be too if I received a text message warning me about an attempted kidnapping and soon after, someone you hardly know shows up demanding you leave with them to a mysterious place. At least he didn’t “warn” the others. Small blessings. I’m stalling, can’t help it. I don’t want to have to force her. Well, a part of me does, the part that would get off on her resistance, but it would just be another reason for her to hate me. Like she doesn’t have enough to choose from already?
Fuck it! Time to go.
I catch the door as a middle age man barrels out with his trash. When I get to her level, I hesitate a fraction of a second and the smell hits me. Venom? succubus venom! It’s an unmistakable smell; a women’s musk coupled with ambrosia. My mind goes wild as horrible scenarios form in my head. I knock, on high alert and ready for a scuffle. When she opens the door, I’m smacked in the face with the realization.
It’s coming from her… and she’s fed recently.

My skin shimmers as I step inside, shutting the door. A fae always shows potent emotions outwardly. Some shimmer like diamonds and others grow black veins rapidly until it covers their skin completely. Both have wings, but mine are tucked into slits in my back that look like unnatural bumps. It’s what happens when we’re humanized, they hibernate.

“what are you doing here? I mean, I’m happy to see you… you just look frightened. Did something happen?”

“Yeah, you could say that!”  I mutter the words to myself and look around her home avoiding her until I’m calm. For her benefit, not mine. A succubus is like candy to fae we find them extremely attractive, and to that I’m not immune. I am however immune to their venom, thank the gods. If I wasn’t, well that would be the worst torture; fuck, what am I thinking? Off limits!

A thought occurs to me, She’s fed; had to of, because she’s transitioned. Fed off the fuck who? My head snaps to her impulsive. I wonder if she has a bae? He’d be addicted by now. Any human that has sex with a new succubus becomes reliant to the fluid exchange. A week tops without it, and that’s the end for him. In that instance I realize I know nothing about her outside the cell. I've got public knowledge, private investigator depth at best. I turn down the jealousy from boiling to simmer.

Oh, Jacobs going to have a field day with this one. How the hell did they create a succubus? And so perfectly. I give her a sideways glance, adjusting myself, I’m dealing with some serious wood. I thought she was beautiful before, now her features are emphasized tenfold. She’s wearing a baggy grey sweater and loose fitting sweats, they look so touchably soft. I shake my head to stop the path of my thoughts. She can hide her body all she likes it’s still going to be irresistible.

“Your in danger.” I bark out. Amanda creases her brow, her lips form a perfect o and I have to shut my mind down from the urge to know what head feels like. I've never let a woman go down on me. It always seemed to personal. With her, the thought excites me.

“What do you mean? You got a phone call too?” It takes me a moment to understand what she said. A phone call? What the hell is she talking about? It better not be Grayson!

“Katie got a call a few days ago, warning her about another big player.”

Okay, so not Grayson, but shit! That’s not good. It’s not like we’re a public group. Who would have that kind of reach?

“No, I didn’t get a phone call, Amanda.”

Here we go, there’s that suspicious look I’ve been waiting for. Its popular today.

“Then what do you mean I’m in danger? From who?”

I step toward her, and she steps back, holding her hand out.

“listen, I can’t tell you here, the place could be wired, you have to come with me.” I say in my gentlest voice. She laughs, her passive behavior should piss me off, but the seductive notes make my dick twitch. I take another step and she takes two back.

“I can’t Austin. I’m sorry, but I can’t go anywhere right now.”

Oh, great, just when I think I couldn’t get any harder, she uses my name and resists all at once. There’s no chance in hell I’m hiding this pipe very well. I don’t look down cause that would draw attention and frighten her even more.

“you don’t have a choice, love.”

I hold back a full out laugh at her expression.  She doesn’t enjoy being told, that’s for sure. I’ve gone and pissed her off.

“I think you should go. I’m sorry, Austin, but my answer is no! I’m not good to be around right now.”

She walks toward the door expecting me to follow. I stay put,

“Why because you’re a succubus? Don’t worry love I’m immune to your venom”

Amanda freezes in place, turning slowly toward me.

“What are you talking about? What is a succubus?”

I grin, it’s not as friendly as I’d like it to be, but my body is excited at the fight to come. I’m eager to put my hands on her. Yeah, I know I’m a sick fuck who likes to hear no and needs to be in control.  Sure, I could blame it all on my past, but screw that. I love it and I own it.

“Not here Amanda, come with me.”

I start toward her, and she retreats, looking me over for, weapons? I watch her eyes widen when they catch on the thick pipe proudly on display through the worn fabric of my jeans. Her mouths open on a surprised gasp. This time my laugh escapes and she runs toward the back of her apartment.  I catch her before she rounds the corner to her bedroom door, and she swings her head back, trying to connect with my nose. I easily dodge her attempt, moving my head to the side in record speed. Another Fae trait I’m grateful for.

“Tsk, tsk, Amanda, that’s not very nice.”

I’m not gentle when I push her against the wall, using my body to firmly hold her in place.  I grasp her wrists, placing them above her head. My erection grinds into the small of her back and she lets out a small moan. I can’t tell if it’s from pain or pleasure I grind deeper and a bead of semen erupts from the tip.

“I really didn’t want to have to force you.” I lie smoothly, she can’t see my smile and place my nose in the crevice of her neck. Her hair is like silk against my cheek. She smells like ambrosia. A slight hint of vanilla lingers in her hair.

“force me to what?” She squeaks, her voice thready from fear. That’s a good question.  I’ve never been more aware of a bed in a room in my life. My usual romps occur in alleys or public bathrooms in sleazy bars.

“I need you to come with me.”

She tries to shrug me off. When I don’t budge, she emits a frustrated growl that vibrates my chest.

“Where? And why?... I thought we were friends.”

I scoff, I don’t have friends. After today, she won’t even want to be in the same room with me. I might as well get my fill of her while I can.

“I need you to be a good little girl, don’t ask questions, don’t fight me and just do what I say.”

I purposely goad her. If she gets violent, I will happily subdue her.

“what are you on? I’m not going anywhere! I can’t believe I thought you were some sweet, caring, noble, guy… What do you want from me?”

Right about now I want her naked and spread beneath me while I slam into her But I can’t have her for so many reasons.

“it’s not me, it’s my boss. He wants to protect you. Were probably the only ones who can. So I suggest you cooperate.” .

“And I’m supposed to just take your word for it? While you have me pressed against the wall with your… your thing digging in my back.”

My thing? How is this woman a succubus? She can’t even say dick!

“He has a mind of his own, don’t worry I have no problem finding a hole to stuff and I don’t rape women… If I let you go are you going to cooperate?”

I take her silence as a yes, slowly easing off. When she turns around, her eyes are heated, her cheeks an angry red.

“If you don’t leave now! I’m going to phone the police.”

Jesus, she’s cute when she’s mad. All puffed up like a Pomeranian. Well, looks like we do things my way. I reach into my back pocket for the zip ties. When she sees them, her fight-or-flight kicks in again and I excitedly wait to see which she'll choose.

Fight! Fuck yes! My lucky day. She aims for my boys with a hard knee; I catch her leg and pull her to me. Her claws dig into my shoulders as she struggles for balance.  Her sheer sweats are no barrier at all, and I can feel her slick core. My eyes pop open with surprise and find hers, but she’s not looking at me. Her eyes are hooded, and she’s staring at my lips. I use the distraction, spinning her around and tossing her on the bed to quickly clasp her wrists. I manage to get the zip tie secured before she reacts...

Amanda is silent on the way over to the complex. She won’t make eye contact and she hasn’t said a word since I zip tied her wrists in the bedroom. It took all of my reserve not to rip the threadbare sweats away and take her. Her pert ass sticking in the air perfectly encased in the flimsy material. I can almost feel myself delving between the two plump mounds of flesh.

I look in the rearview to see if Amanda is aware of my train of thought, but she’s silent, curled up on the farthest seat with her forehead resting on her knees. Shit, this must feel like déjà vu to her.

I open the slider and motion for her to exit. Pushing her forward, I direct her to the door. She looks straight ahead and doesn’t mutter a word. I cut in front of her, opening the door, shutting and locking it behind me when she steps in. Amanda stands awaiting my instructions. I pull my switchblade and cut the ties.

She gasps as she snaps her head around to face me, finally. Her pupils round when she looks at me, I see vulnerability In every single characteristic she displays.

“You heard her! Where is she?”

We both turn toward the angry inclination.

“Michael’s here?”

Ah, so she didn’t believe me? I figured as much.

“ya, I told you. Jacob is protecting all of you.”

I nudge her into movement and she stumbles forward. Her face is bewildered, eyes looking animated.

“l need you to calm down Michael-"

“No! You need him to bust your face!”

I round the corner and Katie spots Amanda she runs to her, encasing her in a tight hug that nearly cuts her air off. I almost say something, then come to my senses. pulling Jacob aside, I try to keep my focus on him instead of Amanda and Katie’s conversation.

“We have a real problem Jacob. they’re replicating on some pretty serious levels.”

Jacob doesn’t seem surprised by my statement. He nods in agreement and tilts his head to the side, pointing toward the corner of the room. I almost don’t see her because she’s fully turned. When I do my body tenses and I freeze in complete disbelief but there’s no mistaking a dark fae…