Asking for trouble.

Start from the beginning

 "You and Mave were being asses early that day so I was going to piss you off by staying up late so I was down stairs and Avery came down to get a drink." He replies completely changing the fact that my fat ass was down there because I ordered a pizza,

"Watch your language Jaxson you are on strike three already I wouldn't test my kindness right now." He says sending him that look that I have grown quite used to lest just say I don't have a the cleanest mouth."Now how did that interaction turn into you with a nose piercing?" he asks Jaxs again."Well I was asking him about his and it just Kida happened." He turns to look at me "I said he would sexy with a nose piercing and that I would do it for him and then it happened" I say shrugging shoulders. "No you said I would look hot not sexy." he corrects. 

I laugh and put my hands up in sarcastic defense "Sorry I said he would look hot" Xaviers sighs Cleary not impressed with our banter. "Mave will be handling your punishment Jax, And as for you I have yet to come up with one but don't think that you will be going unpunished." he says finishing his sentence with his eyes on me. God it pisses me off that he's fine as fuck.Wrong time Avery your getting scolded.

"I think you trying to make me even fatter is punishment enough." I mutter under my breath.Xavier looks at me eye brow raised "What was that?" he asks "I said can I go now" I say making my voice louder than it probably need to be, Whatever. "Yes you are dismissed." He says with a sigh. I get up to leave watching Jax do the same."Jax sit back down we aren't done talking." He says as a demand and Jax immediately sits back down, How kinky.

I make my way up the stairs to my room just now releasing how tired I actually am.I flop down on my bed laying on my stomach crossing my arms under my head using them as a pillow.I was just about to doze off when I hear a knock sound from my door. I get up to answer the door who the fuck is it and what the fuck do they want. I open the door to find Mave.

"What do you want?" I snap out "Xavier sent me to Confiscate Whatever you used to do the piercing" I said returning the same amount of snark. "Oh my fucking god" I mutter out letting out a unamused laugh. I walk into my room allowing him to step in, I grab the small red case on my night stand and open it pulling out a baggy that was full of all my piercings, I have tons from black to pink lets just say I like to accessorize.

He raises an eye brow at when I hand him the bag clearly confused as why I had removed something."There my piercings not anything to do a piercing." I say gesturing to the clear bag with my eyes.He examines the bag with his eyes. "Alright" He mumbles out and turns to leave.

After he's gone I shut the door behind him and flop back dow onto the bed this time on my side curled into the fetal position hugging a pillow.Peace and Quiet.

I woke up around 12:30 to a knock on my door alerting me it was time for lunch.Once again I had to actually eat,God I really don't want to have to start purging again its not something that I enjoy.After lunch which was thankfully a lot less awkward that breakfast had been.Jax even got complimented by both Max and Parker, told him he would look hot.

Its now currently 12:12 And I have gone way to long with out Alcohol to be specific I have gone to long with out vodka.I Get out of bed still rocking my black hoodie and grey sweatpants and grab my bag digging through it until my Hand lands on my wallet. I open it up to confirm that my Fake ID was still in there, it was along with the money I had brought with me.

I slide my beat up convers on and ever so slowly slide open the window and peer out looking around,Do I really want to do this I am already in trouble with Xavier.Whatever sooner he kicks me out the better.I slowly maneuver my way out the window on the the porch railing and then finally on the ground just like a had when I first got here.