"Are you kidding, Taha?" she asks in horror and disbelief

"No," he shakes his head.

She forces a chuckle and says, "You're lying, right? Disbelief evident in her face."

"I am not, Habibti. This is the only procedure for making babies," he says, now caressing her soft breast.

"But my khala and mumani also got pregnant, and they were both blessed with twins. I'm sure they never did this dirty thing," she says, a bit confidently.

Taha chuckles at her confidence and naivety.

"Your mamu and khalu seem powerful," he teases.

But she didn't understand his double meaning words and

She replies, "Yes, they are really powerful, Taha. You know the whole of Turkey is afraid of my mamu. He is powerful beyond words."

He can't stop laughing at her.

"Well, then how did your mumani give birth to twins?" he asks, pinching  nipple her teasingly.

"My khala also gave birth to twins, Taha," she replies.

"Sorry, I forgot. So, how did they both give birth to twins?" he plays, pretending to enjoy her confident naivety.

"Because they were pregnant," she confidently replies.

"And how did they get pregnant?" he asks.

"Because they love each other," she replies.

"Right. They make love, and inserting manhood in womanhood is the only procedure for lovemaking and baby-making," he says, caressing her jaw again.

Horror and embarrassment fill her senses; she still can't believe it.

"You will never do this dirty thing, right?" she asks, gathering all her courage.

"Why do you think so?" he says, looking into her eyes.

"Because..." she can't find any words.

"Trust me; I am dying to claim what's mine," he says, pressing himself against her.

She gasps, feeling more hardness poking her lower region.

"No, please. It sounds dirty," she replies, shaking her head.

"It's the most beautiful thing in the world, Habibti," he says, pecking the tip of her nose.

"No, I will never let you inside me. I don't even have any space there to get inserted," she says innocently.

He smirks at her innocence and says, "And what if I find that space? Will you let me insert myself?"

"No, you can't. My forbidden place is mine to see only," she argues.

"It was yours, baby, but now it belongs to me," he says, touching her there and easily feeling his effect on her.

"Taha," she gasps, feeling a tight squeeze there.

"See how needy you are. Your body needs to be devoured, Habibti," he says, squeezing more.

She unwittingly moans, feeling his hand there, and he chuckles.

"Taha, it's burning down," she complains innocently. She doesn't know, but there is a burning sensation in her core. He was feeling wet since his explanation of baby making but now feeling his hand hand her burning knows no end.

"So, let me ease this burning," he said, lowering to her cunt level and sliding her pants.

She didn't protest because throbbing in her core is unbearable

His eyes burned in need seeing those pink flesh of flowers, smeared in a transparent thick liquid.

He licked his lips hungrily. Rubab was in sheer need as her teenage hormones mixed with her husband's dirty talk.

Taha knows that what he is doing is wrong, he is manipulating her body,
But his heart is roaring that there is nothing wrong pleasuring his wife
So
Without wasting time, he latched his mouth there, and she moaned in newly discovered pleasure.

She didn't know until this, that Why her core is throbbing in pain but feeling her husband's lips there she understands that she needs him there,
So suck her throbbing cunt .

He sucked and bit her flower, and she moaned in pleasure, pushing him more towards her.

He stood up, still latching his mouth on her most forbidden place, making Rubab wrap her legs around his neck.

He held her smoothly like she weighed nothing.

She grabbed his hair for support, and they reached their room without her realizing.

He put her on the soft mattress, still not removing his mouth.

Now she was crying for release.

"Taha... some kind of pressure is building inside me," she cried, fisting his hair tightly.

He knew what she needed, so he increased his pace of sucking, and in no time, she came apart crying.

He drank each and every drop of her sweetness. His Adam's Apple was visible when he was drinking from there, making him more attractive.

She panted, taking long breaths.

Drinking the last drop of sweetness, he look at her cunt and seeing her now devour pussy makes him smirk proudly, it become red and wet , her tiny delicate skin looks like pinkish feather and her pussy lips are dishelved, he is about to latch his moun again but rubab tighten her hold on his hair making him look at her ,

Their eyes met.

His ocean blue eyes met with pinkish milky white skin, labored breathing, and rosy pout lips with scattered hairs all around.

And her green orbs met with his face rested between her legs, shiny eyes, and lips that turned pink and wet due to her sweetness.

Looking into each other for long minutes, finally, he asked, "Still burning here?"

She shook her head tiredly.

And he smiled, seeing her satisfied.

Okay, he is a big boy. Women die to get pleasure from him, but only he knows how difficult it feels to make love to his loved ones. Also, it's his first time going down on any woman.

He got up to her face and careses her neck

She touched his wet lips hesitantly, she wants to kiss him so bad, but he denied, saying, "It's mine to taste, habibiti. I can't share my dessert with anyone."

She turned her face sideways in shame. She still couldn't believe that he sucked her there, and she actually enjoyed it. She felt disappointed when he removed his lips from there.

He covered both of them with a duvet, put her head on his chest, kissed her head, and said lovingly, "Congratulations on your first-ever orgasam"

She hid her face on his chest more, shyly

He chuckled, and both fell asleep after tearing another curtain of shame and secret, unaware of the upcoming storm and unfolding chapters of Life.

***********

Please do comment and, tell me  are you enjoying this story or not?

70 readers are engaged reading my story but still there is not a single comment 😭😭

I want to know if you are enjoying it or not otherwise I will not continue this story