Dealer. (S.J)

Lana Del Rey - Dealer
(Ty for 100 votes).

Y/n's age: 15

Warning: drugs, pills, depression, vaping, sh, edibles, ed, talk of suicide, overdose.
Not a proofread.

Y/n's POV:
It was around 2:30pm and I was walking home from school and I saw some kids smoking weed, and I obviously know it was weed cuz of the smell, so I went over and asked for some.

They knew I was young but they wanted the money, and the money was what my mum gave me for lunch but I don't normally eat lunch anyways. After they gave me some I decided to smoke some cuz it's like a 40 minute walk home.

I get some out of the little bag and then roll it up in the thing then get out my lighter and smoke it. I mean my mum wouldn't know if I came home high, cause she's always busy with cosmo and rose.

And it's getting annoying that my mum doesn't have time for me, so I've been acting up at school but not in purpose though. But I think my mum hates me now.

Anyways I was nearly home and I finished the joint so I got out my gum and perfume so I didn't smell like weed.

I walked in side, took my shoes off to see my mum had picked up rose and cosmo but told me to walk, they say hi to me but I just rolled my eyes and ignored them, then went to my room.

But man I was pissed to see my mum picked them up but told me to walk, like what the fuck man. So anyways I got bored so I facetimed Lila, my best friend since we were born technically.

Soon she had to leave the call cause she had to have dinner, I was probably going to skip dinner like I normally do. And I was getting bored until someone knocked on my door.

"Who is it?" I ask then they said "cosmo?" He says and I smile and let him in, like I mean I don't hate my cosmo but I don't like rose, she would always Blame me when it was her and that just made my days worse.

But cosmo was different he actually saved me sometimes when rose would say it was me, he would tell mum it was her or blame it on himself. "Come in cosmo" I say and he walks in.

He sits on my bed with me and we just talk for a little until he grabs my remote and put on one of mums movies. I roll my eyes and just go on my phone.

"Hey cos would you tell mum if I was smoking?" I ask him, I mean he's only 6 (not irl I think) and he's a smart 6 year old. "I mean sure but what if mommy comes in?" He says, "mum won't come in cos so don't worry" I say and smile.

He just nods and I take out the weed I got today and light it up and smoked some, but I went by the window so cosmo didn't inhale it or anything.

After I was done smoking it I looked around for the edibles I hid in my room that Luka gave me. Then I found them and ate four and now I was extremely high.

"Hey cos what you doing" I say with a giggle "sissy what's you mean?" He asked and I just giggle and sit on my bed, "nothing baby" I say and lay my head in his lap.

"Sissy?" "Yeah" I say and wait for him to say something "what's that smell?" She asked and I just chuckled "it's the smell of having a good time" I say and he just nods then asked "when can I have a good time?" "When ur my age baby" I say and he nods.

Then someone opens my door, it was rose, and when she could smell the weed then saw me and cosmo together she was jealous, "why the fuck does it smell like weed?" She says and cosmo just shrugs and I look at her and when she saw my eyes were red she knew I was high.

"Oh hi Rosie" I say and she rolls her eyes, "y/n what if mum finds out?" She asks "meh I don't really care anymore" I say and she just looks at me. "Anyways mum said dinner is ready and both of you need to come down" she says and we look at her and then I look at cosmo.