больной. (N.R)

The word in russian means sick, I hope.  🙌🏾
Y/n's age: 8
Nat's age: 37
⚠️: vomit.

Y/n's POV
I haven't been feeling good, but mama said I'm faking it. Mama and I are going to school, she dropped me off, even if I said I wasn't feeling good she didn't listen.

I went inside and everyone was looking my way as my mom said bye, and I just looked at her and smiled. I made my way to class and I felt like I was going to vomit, but I tried to keep it in.

We finished class and I rushed to the bathroom and started vomiting and I couldn't stop, I vomited my breakfast, and I felt someone pull my hair back softly, it was Ms. smith and she had a sad smile on her face. "Darling I'm going to call your mom, is that okay?" She said and I looked up at her and said "it's okay miss, I'm fine" I say with a fake smile.

"You sure darling?" She asked "yes miss, I have to go back to the class, thank you" after u left the bathroom I took some gum from my bag and went to class.

As soon as I walk in my mom is in my class looking at me with a sad smile, "y/n your mom is here to take you home" my teacher said with a smile and I hugged my mom "детка, ты в порядке?." (Baby Are you okay?) "да, мам, я в порядке, я просто заболел." (yes mama im okay, i just fell sick). She just nodded and we left school and went back home.

"детка?." (baby?) mama says "yes?" I say and look at her "do you just wanna watch movies?" She asked and i nodded and i got on her bed and cuddle into her, and soo fell asleep.

IM SORRY IF THE RUSSIAN IS WRONG OKAY. AND IM GOING TO MAKE THE LIZZIE/ WANDA X DAUGHTER BOOK. 😃

COMMENT IDEAS PLSS. 🙏🏽
I LOVE YOUSS. XX