Its too late. (N.R)

Y/n's age: 14

Warnings: nothing I think

Not a proofread !!.
Pr2 for 'I'm not him'

Natasha's POV:
I hear fury calling for Bruce to come here quick, she was bleeding out..she cut too deep. As I felt her get picked up and saw her in Steve's arms getting taken to the med bay, I couldn't help but look around her room.

She still had the teddy i for her when I adopted her, I looked and saw photos frames knocked over, and when I looked at them it was me and her..

They were from when she was in middle school, and when I adopted her. But then I saw a book, it looked like a note book so I opened it, and from the first word I read my heart broke.

'Why can't I be him'

And I know who she was talking about, after Peter joined the avengers me and Steve have been busy training him, and I never made time for y/n.

Then someone was calling my name. "Natalia." And I knew who it was..Yelena. "Yea?" I mumble and leave y/n's room. "Where is my niece?" She asked.

"Come with me" I say and walk to the med bay, "why is she in here" she asks "it's all my fault" I mumble, "what do you mean??" "If I made time for her, if I believed her, she wouldn't be like this." I say and sobbed

Yelena looked at me and then y/n then she put 2 and 2 together. "Was it about the 'bullying'?" Yelena asked and I nodded, "and Peter?" She adds and I nod again.

-TIME SKIP-
Y/n was still unconscious, but Bruce said she'll wake up anytime soon. So I stayed by her side and waited for her to wake up.

Y/n's POV:
I open my eyes, my head is in pain and so is my arm. I feel a head in my lap and opened my eyes to see beautiful red hair on my lap. I groan and tried to move then my mother jumped awake and looked at me.

"Detka..how are you feeling?." She asked, "I'm okay, it's just my arm and head hurts" I mumble. "Okay do you need anything?" She asked me but my head started spinning.

"M- mama my he- head is spinning"'I say and fall back onto my pillow, "everything is so loud" I say, the sound of the machines in the med bay are making me feel weird.

"Detka focus on me" she says and I look at her and my head stops spinning but the sounds in the med bay are still loud.

Soon she called Wanda to put me toy sleep, cause it was getting too much. Around an hour later I wake up to everyone in the med bay.

"Auntie m- Maria" I mumble and she comes up
To my bed, "yes?" "Can I have some water please" I say and she gets me some water.

As everyone was in here the all apologies for what they said about me and I just kept quiet until it was my mothers turn.

"I'm sorry Detka, I should've believed you and listened to side of the story" she says and looks at me.

I look up at her and say "it's to late now" I mumbled and looked at all of them. Then I look at them and say "Do you guys know how many bruises I got for protecting people? Do you know how many people said the only reason you adopted me is cuz you were sorry for me, do you know how much you guys forgot about me because everything is about Peter."

"Did you know that I heard what you guys said about me?" I ask them and they looked shocked. "Yeah I didn't think so" I mumble feeling light headed

"But I'll always love yous" I mumble before everything went black.

Natasha's POV:
Then we heard the beep, and I looked at Bruce and he shock his head. "I'm sorry" he mumble and i looked at him and fell to my knees and started crying.

And everyone knows I never cry.

Yelena was by my side, she was crying but not as hard as I was.

"Why? Why did I make her feel that way, why" I say to myself.

NO ONES POV:
After that day, Natasha hasn't been the same. She never talks, she always in her room, and always having that teddy by her sides.

She could never forgive herself for what she did to you, and that note book she found, she would read it everyday.

She would read the words that the team said, that she let slide and didn't care much. She read everything, she read when you wrote about how she forgot your birthday, she was getting ready for Peter's.

She read the word got told that you put in the book, she read everything.

The black widow is never going to be same.

A/N
HEYYY here the pt2. Hopes I like ittt and sorry for killing you again. 😔

LOVE YOUSS XX