I loved you.. (S.J)

PT 2 to forgotten.
They are all the same age in the last part.
⚠️: suicide, sh.
Y/n's POV:
I feel weird but it's not a bad weird, I decide to go downstairs and see my mom for the last time but when I tried to get up couldn't. I heard a knock on my door "y/n/n?" He asked "yes?" I say and waited for him to answer me "can I come in mommy is mad at Rosie and you" he said "ok come in cos" I say and he came in

"are you okay?" He asked "yes I'm okay, are you okay?" I asked with a small smile, he's the only one who's asked me if I was okay. "Yes I'm okay thanks y/n/n" he says with a smile, then I start to feel dizzy "hey cos can you go get Rosie please not mom." I ask to get him out of my room "okay" he says said and left, "I love you cosmo" was the last thing I said before I saw black. (Idk if that's what you see when you die soo)

Roses POV:
I heard a knock on my door and I knew it was cosmo. "Yes cosmo?" I asked "y/n wants you but don't get mommy" he said "oh okay, I'm coming" I say as I get off my bed, and open my door to cosmo with a smile on his face and then we walked to y/n's room.

Me and cosmo walked in and I saw y/n pasted out. "Cosmo go get mom now" i say with panic in mu voice, he just nodded and i wwnr uo to her. "Y/n/n why?" I ask myself as I see Colin come in not mom. "Cosmo I said get mom" I said and Colin came and checked her plus, but she was gone.

Scarlett's POV:
Cosmo told me to go see y/n but I didn't want to, because I thought she would still be man, until Colin came and said y/n was dead. "She's dead?, Your joking?" "No, she was playing with cosmo in her room and before she pasted out she told cos to get rose but not you." I had tears in my eyes, the Colin gave me an envelope. "She made one for everyone". She had this planed, how did I not notice..

I opened the letter, and started reading.

To my mother.
Don't be sad mom, i bet this is what you've wanted for years. After cosmo was born it seemed like i was forgotten, like i was nothing. But don't worry mom, all of my stuff is going to Lila and Rosie, your not getting anything, cos it not like you even wanted me mom. Its okay mom you've got your golden kids and you don't need me, just make sure cosmo is happy and Rosie. But just know mom I loved you the most, don't do what you did to me too your kids mom, cause I don't think you would wanna lose someone else. i fucking loved you.

From your daughter. Xx

As i finish reading this I didn't even notice I was crying, Colin was next to me and hugged me and I started sobbing. "Where is She?" I asked with tears in my eyes "she's gone they took her, she overdosed.." he said "overdosed?" I asked "yes i found the pill bottle, and her last words were to cosmo.." he said I I was gonna ask what they were until I felt arms around my legs, "mommy when is y/n coming back?" He asked "I tell you soon I need to talk to daddy" he nodded and went with his sister. "What did she say to him?" I asked my husband "he hasn't said it to anyone."

I just nodded and went upstairs to her room, and saw everything there were lots of old photo, there were blades and razors around the place. How did I not notice, she never ate with us, she always wear hoodies and pants, even in summer. Im so fucking dumb. I went to her bed and saw the teddy bear that me and her father go t Ty or her when she was born. I grabbed it and hugged it so tight, it smelt like her.

I heard the door open, and I looked over and saw it was cosmo. "Mommy when is y/n coming back?" He asked "um.. baby y/n is not coming back" I said "what?!" He said kinda confuse, "not like that baby, shes in a better place and we can't take her back." I say with tears falling from my eyes, "oh okk mommy, so when you and me go to a better place we'll see her?." He ask "yes baby we'll see her" i say with a smile.

NO ONES POV:
The family has fallen into a deep depression, the mother of the daughter who passed has been sleeping with her teddy bear very night, she gets flashbacks when she had her and rose. The flashbacks are sometimes happy, but most of the time they are sad. The baby brother try's to help his mother, but she doesn't want the help. He normally slept with y/n when he was scared, but now he try's to ask rose and she lets him but it stopped when he was 13.

Rose has been in y/n's room every night getting her clothes and wearing them, she missed her baby sister soo much. And she gave some of her stuff to her sisters best friend Lila, sometimes Lila and rose would talk about y/n, and all the funny times they had together.

But her step farther has been sad lately, he remembered all the time they had forgotten her birthday, the amount of time they forgot her at school. He felt guilty. He had known her since she was 3, and she always and a spot in his heart. Him and her mother have been having lots of fights about her and her way of coping with her daughters death.

But one thing cosmo never did was tell anyone her last words.

OKAY IM SORRY IF THIS IS LONG OKAY. BUT I KINDA LIKED THIS BUT I MAKING MORE. 🙌🏾

LOVE YOUSS. XX