Movie?. (S.J)

(Draft)
Y/n's age: 12
Scar's age: 34

Y/n's POV:
Mom has been so busy all week, so I had idea for Friday, I would get us some snacks and I would get a movie and we could watch it together. I got everything we needed for Friday, so I just waited.

Time skip to Friday:

Y/n's POV:
It's finally Friday, mom was at work still so I just set everything up for tonight. I heard the door open and I saw her, I saw mom she looked tired. I walked up to her and she looked at me and looked at her phone. "Hi mom!" I say and hug her, she hugged me back with a smile on her face.

walked to the kitchen and get my phone and play on it, until I hear someone yell my name. "Y/n!" I hear my mom yell. "Yes mom?" What's this stuff in here?" she asked "oh that was for tonight, I thought me and you could have a movie night?" I say with a sweet smile on my face.

"Of course we can, What movie are we watching?" She asked "we are watching y/f/m" I say and get some blankets and go into the movie room. "Oh okayy" mom says and comes and sits next to me and cuddles into me.

"Sorry I've been busy baby" mom says "don't be mom, it's your job at least I get to have the weekend with you" I was starting the movie. "I love you baby girl" mom says and kisses my forehead, "l love you too mom". I say with a smile. I ended up falling asleep in the middle of the movie and mom did too.

IDK HOW TO END THESE MAN. I MIGHT NOT MAKE ANOTHER PART AFTER MY NIECES BIRTHDAY, SO IMA TRY AND MAKE A PART FOR MU OTHER BOOK THEN THIS ONE. 😭

I LOVEEE YOUSS. XX