Forgotten. (S.J)

THIS IS A SAD ONE!!.

Roses age: 7 - 18
Y/n's ages: 5 - 16
Cosmos age: 0 - 11
Colin is cosmo's dad.

Warnings: suicide, sh, Ed, depression, drugs, vapes?.
Mean scar. 🥲

Y/n's POV:
I so excited I'm getting a baby brother, mommy and Colin are so happy.  me and Rosie have been helping mommy and Colin with the baby stuff, me
And Rosie got cosmo a teddy bear from my y/f/s
and we put it oh his bed.

"Mommy?" I said "yes baby?" She said " will i be a big sister like Rosie?" I asked with a smile On my face "yea baby you will be a big sister like Rosie" mommy said with a sweet smile.

3 months later:
Y/n's POV:
It was my birthday yesterday I got lots of toys from mommy and Colin, and sissy made me a card. I heard someone scream, and I thought it was sissy but it was mommy. I went downstairs and saw mommy going to the car, "where's mommy going?" I ask Rosie next to me "I don't know y/n/n" she said until Colin came between us with a baby bag.

"Colin we're are you going" I ask him "your mommy's having the baby" he said with a smile "ohh okkk, who's looking after us Colin?" My sister asked, I was just standing there day dreaming. "Y/n?" My sister said "huh?, oh sorry Rosie"

We waited for mommy with nana (or what ever Scarlett's kids call her mom) at home, and it took ages. I couldn't wait to see my baby brother, I hope he's not ugly. And then I heard the door open and I saw mommy and Colin with a baby thing. "mommy, Colin!" I say and ran up to Colin and hugged him

Mommy gave me cosmo and I kisses his head and had a big smile on my face, then mommy took him and went to her room with cosmo. I was talking with Colin and asked him if mommy was okay and he said she was tired.

Time skip to went y/n is 13:

Y/n's POV:
Im sick of everything, I mean everything my mom, step dad, sister and brother forgot my fucking birthday, My fucking birthday. They were all getting ready for cosmos birthday party for tomorrow. That night I went to my best friends house Lila she was the only one who remembered, my mom doesn't even notice when im gone so i don't give a fuck anymore.

Lila got me a new vape for my birthday, of course my mom doesn't know and anyways I don't think she would care. It's like I've been forgotten.

The next day:
I woke up with boold stains on my white sleeves, "fuck!" I said to myself and got out of bed and changed into my outfit for the day. When i was done i went to my bathroom, and looked at my cuts from last night "fuck man" i say and cover it up and go downstairs.

I go downstairs get my bag and when I got to the door mom stopped me, "aren't you going to say happy birthday to cos?" She ask "hmm, no" I say coldly, I don't hate cosmo but he and rose get all the attention. She tried to say something but I left before she could

School is even worse then being at home, and being the daughter of the 'Scarlett Johansson' I get asked so many questions it so annoying. I got to school and went to the bathroom and waited for Lila while having some of my hoon (vape) She finally came in and we were just talking, and we didn't even notice that the bell rang so we just stayed in here until lunch.

Me and her went outside and walked to our friend group and we were just talking and they wished me a happy birthday for yesterday, I said thanks and left.

I ended up walking home, because I know mom won't be home she would be doing something with her golden kids. I went ins aide and saw mom and cosmo on the couch cuddling, that's all I want one hug from my mom. I walked in and tried to be as quiet as I could so I could get to my room.

I got there with no one noticing and got my phone out and saw ppl posted me on there story's and I smiled. My bf mason posted me and I liked it, i got my vape out and was puffing it and just texting mason. Until i heard a knock on my door. I got my perfume and sprayed it all over me. I said 'come in' like a dumb ass because im meant to be in school, "fuck" I mumbled.

"Why aren't you at school y/n?" My mother asked me "I don't know" I said I was a lil high from vaping, "well your grounded for a week" she said with some anger in her voice "ok" I said and gave her my phone and iPad. Lillte did she know I had got me a new phone she's ago.

Time skip to dinner:
my mom called me for dinner but I didn't go down not only cause I wasn't hungry it's cause I would have to say happy birthday uto my brother. And then I heard foot steps but that weren't moms they were roses, "y/n hurry up or mom will come and get you" she said knocking on my door "I'm not hungry" I say and go on my phone "y/n you have been saying that all week" she said sounding kinda sad "i ate at school" i said and heard her leave.

But then i heard moms foot steps and hid my phone and my vapes. "Y/n Johansson you wilk come downstairs and eat some dinner now!" Mom said and I just sat there "hmm, how about no" I say and she gives me a deaf stare "fine." I say and roll my eyes. I went downstairs with mom behind me and sat at seat and ate some of my food and started playing with it.

"Soo.." rose said "wait y/n why didn't I see you at school?" Rose asked "yeah y/n why weren't you at school I saw you leave" mom said and I just didn't answer and say I was done and went to my room and cried myself to sleep.

Time skip to when y/n is 16:
Scarlett's POV:
Y/n has been being not herself and it's worrying me, most of her long sleeves have red stuff on it but I didn't think much of it. She hasn't talked to me since we had a fight. The fight was about her attitude and they why she's acting, I'm getting sick of it really I just want my baby girl back.

I was making dinner and went oh my phone and saw some old post of her friends from when she was 13 it was about her birthday?, but her birthday is on (when ever you want it to be), and i looked at thw post and saw it was on cosmos birthday and it said for yesterday. Wait her birthday is before cosmos?, shit.

Y/n's POV:
I'm in my room about to take the pills, the pills that will make me feel better, the pills that will make me leave this shit hole. I've made all the notes and everything, all my stuff is going to Lila no one else my mother not getting any of my shit.

I haven't eaten anything for a week or two, the only thing I've had is gum and water. I grabbed all of the pills and swallow them and felt a bit weird, I hope someone will come and see me for the last time.

THE PT 2 WILL BE UP TMR MAYBE.

THIS WAS SO LONG BUT I PROMISE I WILL MAKE A PT TWO AND STUFF. THIS IS NOT EDITED.

LOVE YOUSS. XX