Sorry not. (N.R)

BAHAUQKWVWUS. IMMM BACKK AGAIN... anyways here's this part, I'm probs not gonna make another part in like ages.

Nat is dead. 😘 (but she comes back)

Y/n's age: 14
⚠️: Depression, death, killing yourself to save sm1?

BUT FIRST THING ION THINK THIS COULD HAPPEN I WAS JST THINKING OKAYYY. and very short. 😘

Y/n's POV:
it's been two months, two fucking months after my mothers death. Me and auntie Lena have been going to her grave everyday, but what's sad is that it doesn't have a body in it.

But I've found a way to get her back, but it means someone losses their life... but im happy to do that if my aunt gets to have her sister with her. So I've got what I need, now I have to use my power and just think about her..

I left her a note.

Yelena's POV:
I heard this loud bang in someone's room but I don't know who. I look around and I can see everyone by y/n's room. I look at Wanda and she nods her head and I go in her room.

I find her on the ground unconscious and not breathing. "Wanda!" I scream as I'm in shock. Wanda walks in and sees you on the ground and uses her powers to see what you were thinking (I think she can do that idk). She looks at me and says "she killed herself for Nat".

I was confused until I heard Clint come in and say "your sister-"he cuts himself off and looks at y/n on the ground and me with tears in my eyes, there was nothing we could do to help her..nothing.

As I saw my sister in the medical room (or what ever they call it) I went to see her. "Nat?" I say and look at her with tears in my eyes. "Lena, what's wrong?" She asked and I looked at her and said, "she did it for you Natalia" I say and she's confused until she waits and y/n never came in.

"Where is she Lena?" Nat says and I shake my head, "she's not here anymore" I say and I could just feel how shocked Nat was. "She wanted to save you so you could stay with me.." I say and she just says "where is she like right now?"

I tell her and she just starts crying, and Natasha never cry's, like never. Y/n was the daughter she could never have, she was so happy when she got to adopt her and when she said yes.

"W-Why did she save me.." Natasha asked herself, and I looked at her and said "i don't know Nat.."

Natasha's POV:
"Nat I found this.." my sister says and hands me a note. I look at her confused and open the note..and it said 'sorry not. Y/n'.

i looked at it and felt tears in my eyes and I couldn't handle it.

NO ONES POV:
after the death of the black widows daughter she was never the same. She stopped doing missions, she was in y/n's room everyday. Until Nick Fury came and told her to get back on her feet.

But the black widow didn't listen, and locked herself in y/n's room and cried that whole night.

After her sister showed her the note she started thinking what was going on in your head, but soon after fell asleep in your bed.

After that night she kept on getting flashbacks with her and her daughter, she missed her so much no one could even explain it.

THE END MFS.

BUT THIS WAS A DRAFT. 😍🤞🏾🤞🏾

LOVE YOUSSSS. XXXX