Auntie lena. (N.R)

IMMM BACKKKKK. IM IN MY SAD ERA SO THESES ARE GNA BE SAD. BUT IDK IF THIS IS SAD OR NOT. 😭

Y/n's age: 4
Lena's age: 30 (idk Lena's age and google was not help.)
Nat's age: 34
⚠️: none.

Natasha's POV:
I've just came home from a two year mission, and I can't wait to see y/n. She been with Yelena and everyone else, I can't wait to see her. I'm still on the jet, and I have two hours left until I'm home.

2 HOUR TIME SKIP:
Natasha's POV:
As I'm landing the jet I see everyone but Yelena and y/n. I get off the jet hug everyone then I ask "where's Yelena and y/n?" They look at each other and Wanda was gonna say something, but tony stopped her.

"Where is my sister and my kid tony." I ask coldly, tony was going to say something but Wanda said "they are upstairs in Yelena's room" I thank Wanda and go up to her room. I knock on the door and wait for an answer.

After a few seconds Yelena opens the door, and was about to say something until she saw it was me. "Natasha?" She say and hugs me, and I hug her back. Then I see a little red headed girl on Yelena's bed, "y/n?" I say and see her look at me "baby it's mama." Lena says, and she looks at me and looks at Lena.

"That's not mama" she says and goes to Lena, "detka it is mama" Lena says and I just look at her and smile "I want mama auntie Lena!" Y/n says while crying. "Baby mama is right there" lena says, "that's not mama, mama has red hair" y/n says looking at my blonde hair.

"It's okay Lena" I say with tears in my eyes, and leave her room and go to mine.

Yelena's POV:
As Natasha walks out of my room I look at my niece and tell her "baby that's mama she just changed her hair colour" she looks at me with her teary eyes "why would mama change her hair.. was it cause it was ugly" she says "baby it wasn't cause of that, she had too"

She looks at me and says "why did she have to auntie Lena?", "cause it was for her mission" I say with a sad smile and hear a knock on the door. "Come in" I say and see Natasha with her red her "mama?" Y/n says "hi Detka" Natasha say and y/n gets out of my grip and runs up to Natasha, and nat picks her up.

Natasha's POV:
"Mama why did you have white hair?" Y/n says with a confused look, "I had to baby, but I had a shower so it came out a bit" I say and kiss her forehead, we walked to the common room by the kitchen and we sat on one of the couches.

"Hey Nat how was the mission" someone asked me but I wasn't listening, "Nat?" Then I looked up. "Oh it was good" I say with a smile and looked at y/n and she was about to say something. "Mama I'm hungry" and I smile and got up and said "what do you want baby" she thinks for a bit "a pb&j cut in triangle" she says with a smile and Wanda says "she's just like you Nat" with a giggle, I smile and pick her up and go to the kitchen.

"Okay Detka this is how you make mamas pb&j sandwich's" I say and she giggles, I show her how to make it and I saw Yelena look at us with a jealous look, because I never show anyone how I make my pb&j's. I cut them in triangles and give one to y/n.

and then I walk over to Yelena "here you go" I say with a smile then Yelena says "why does she get to know how you make these" she says with a huff "maybe cause she Amy daughter" I say with a laugh and go back to y/n eating her sandwich, and sit down with her.

HELLO MY LOVELYS L IM SORRY I HAVENT MADE A NEW PART IN A FEW DAYS I HAD STUFF TO DO. I MIGHT MAKE ANOTHER PART TMR OR SMTH.

LOVEE YOUSSS. XX