We're sorry. (N.R)

Y/n's age: 16

Pt2 to what if?.

⚠️: none I think?.

Natasha's POV:
Me and Yelena wonder why you hadn't came to see us, "Nat why hasn't she came?" Yelena asked I shrugged my shoulders and said "I don't know, but I hope she's okay. We both know she hates hurting people.

As we sat in my bedroom (they were allowed to go to their bedrooms) we heard yelling, and it didn't sound like a man, it sounded like a woman. So we ended up going to see who it was, they were in the room where we normally have team meetings.

We walked in a saw a mad Captain Marvel yelling at Steve, Tony, Bruce, and Sam then I looked at the tv and it was someone's body cam footage. Then she said her name, y/n's, then I looked up and made eye contact with her and she didn't look happy, but she nodded her head and looked up to the tv.

And that's when I knew it was her body cam that on the tv, I heard the screams for help, I saw how she flinched when Steve was yelling at her. And that's when I left the room and went to y/n's.

As I got there I heard muffled crying, "little spider?" I say and heard someone come up to the door but it wasn't y/n it was Maria. She came outside and let us in and gave us a sad smile then left.

"little spider?" Yelena says as we walked through ur door.

Y/n's POV:
I lift my head up and look at them, the redhead and blonde haired looked at me with a sad smile and came to my bed. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" Yelena asked me "why are you guys here" I say not answering her question.

"Because your our sister" Yelena says and I looked up and made eye contact, "I don't think you'd wanna be my sister, I hurt you guys" I mumbled knowing they could hear anyway.

"Oh my little spider..you will always be our sister no matter what" Nat says as she wipes your tears, "really?" You say and look at them "really, cause you're our little spider" Yelena says and I smile.

"But I think someone's here that we know you've missed a lot." Nat says, "who?" I ask and then she walks in.

The person you saved me before Nat and Lena did, the person I called mom on accident, the person I can tell anything to, Carol Danvers.

"Auntie Carol?.." I say and got off my bed and ran up to her, "hi my sweet girl, how are you feeling?" She asked "I'm- I'm okay" I say and hug her tight and she giggled.

"I just had to talk to Steve and that okay, so you're not going to do any mission until you're ready, okay?" She says and I nod.

"I missed you some much" I say and she kisses my forehead, "me too my sweet girl, now I know for a fact that you haven't slept in a few days sooo we are going to have a good nap, okay?" She says.

"How do you know?" I asked, "look at your eyes honey you have dark circles under them, and you don't normally have them."

She says and takes me to my bed, Nat and Lena left but before they did they said bye to me and Carol. Carol put on a movie and I just cuddled with her and fell asleep, it was one of the best sleeps I had in ages.

NO ONES POV:
After that day, you haven't been on that many missions only when they needed you. Steve, Tony, Bruce, and Sam apologise to you when you came out of your room with Carol.

Nat and Lena have been helping you with training, and Wanda has been helping you with your powers. After a few months you decided to do some more missions with the team, and by yourself.

But what the team or anyone didnt know, your nightmares were coming back. And they got worse every night. Most of the time it was just you in the redroom, but then the hydra ones came and they were way worse.

Most of the time you wouldn't sleep, you'd just look at the wall and you'd still remember everything. So you started making yourself busy and doing a lot more missions, and when I mean a lot, I mean the rest of the had barely had any.

Until someone noticed and it wasn't the person who you thought would.

Want a pt 3 or no?..

SRY ITS A BIT SHORT BUT YH.

LOVEEE YOUSSS. XXX

SCARLETT/NATASHA X DAUGHTER ONE SHOTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara