Mission. (N.R)

Y/n's age: 7
Nat's age: 32
⚠️: none?.
Y/n's POV:
I Wake up, remembering mama is on a mission and she's coming back in a week. I yawn as I got out of bed, and saw the time on one of mamas watch's I took. It was 8:30am so I got changed, brushed my long red hair and brushed my teeth.

I walked down the stairs and see auntie Wanda and run up to her," hiii auntie Wanda " I say with a smile "hi y/n/n, how was your sleep?" She asked me "it was good, what about yours?" I asked still having that big smile on my face "my was good, thanks darling" she say and carry's me, and I giggle.

"What do you want for breakfast, y/n/n?" She ask "I don't mind auntie" I say playing with my hair. She made me pancakes and got me some apple juice (sry if you don't like apple juice). "Thanks" I say and ate my food until I heard Friday say something but I was zoned out.

"Y/n, honey?" I heard someone say and snapped out of it, and I saw mama. "MAMA!!" I say and run up to her and hug her, "hi baby girl" she says with a smile. " I thought you were coming home next week?" I say with a smile "I was, but I finished my mission early" she says with a giggle.

Me and mama walk to her room and she goes in the bathroom to have a shower, I got kinda bored and left. I went downstairs to see auntie Wanda cooking and vision helping her. I try and walk passed them, I did but went I got up Auntie Wanda said "y/n/n." I look at her "mhm" I hum and run into uncle Tony's lab.

"What could I do in here" I say to myself until I feel arms picking me up. "Uncle tony!!" I say with a smile. "And what are you doing in her miss?" he asked "um mama was doing something and I got bored" I say and ran out of the lab to find my mom looking down at me.

"Hi mama" I say innocently "what are you doing in uncle Tony's lab?" She asked "umm.." I say and run off, I was way faster then mama so I lost her pretty quick. I was walking to my room and I saw mamas red hair and turned around.

"I can hear you y/n." She says "Damn it" I say and go to my room. "Why did you leave my room?" She asked as I walked in "umm cause I was bored" I say and look up at her. "Mhm" she hums and walks up to me,  and picks me up. Then she started tickling me.

OKAY IK THIS IS SHORT BUT I HAVE NO IDEAS. 😭

LOVEE YOUSS. XX