oh fuc- (N.R)

Y/n's age: 15

Warnings: you're high and that's it.

Not a proofread.

Y/n's POV:
Its been around ten minutes after i had the brownies I made with Wanda and they were yummy, but I saw too things of them so I didn't know which one to pick. so I picked the one with no white chocolate on it but they tasted weird..

Then I saw Pietro grab some so I had some more.

20 minutes later:
After I had around 5 and I felt weird, then I heard uncle Pietro call out for me. "Yars?" I say and was about to fall over myself. "Did you have some of my brownies?" He asked

"Nooo of course not.." I say and run back to the living area.

Wanda's POV:
As we come back from our mission, we hear a loud tv and y/n talking to a teddy bear, "y/n what are you doing?" Someone asked and she just giggled and ran off to the kitchen.

Then my brother stopped me and said y/n is not feeling good, which I knew was a lie cause he didn't look me in the eye.

So I followed her and saw her get one of Pietros 'special' brownies and that's when I realised..she's high, "y/n? How many of these have you had?" I asked and she just looked at me and pointed to Pietro, I don't know why.

Then Nat came in.. "hi Detka" Nat says and y/n looks up and runs to her mother.

Natasha's POV:
"Whoa hi honey" I say as she hugs me and giggles, then I look at Wanda and she sends me a mind note and tells me she ate Pietros brownies.

"Detka?, did you have some brownies?." I asked and she nodded her head and let go of me and went to Pietro who was high out of his mind.

I sighed knowing this is going to be hard.

Y/n's POV:
I went to Pietro and he was watching tv, "your dumb" I say to him and he made a shocked face and said "your mean" and pouted.

I giggled and said "my mama is gonna tell you off" "why?" He asked "cause you let me have all of your brownies" I say and he still has his shocked face.

"So you have to sit in a corner" I say and point to the closest one, soon after he gets up and goes to sit in the corner.

Then I hear laughing and see my mama and Wanda, "MAMA" I yell and run up to her again "hi Detka" she says "why is Pietro in a corner?" Wanda asked, "cuz he let me have some of his brownies" I say and they both laughed.

After a while I got pretty bored so I went to Pietro and kept on touching his hair and giggling.

"Okay Detka I think it's time for bed" mama says "but why?" I asked "cause I said and you need some sleep cause we have a big day tomorrow" she says

"What we doing tomorrow?" I asked "well if you go to sleep and wake up in the morning you'll find out" she says and I huff.

Then i feel someone pick me up, "uncle Bucky!" I yelled "hey doll" he says as he walked to mamas room, "hey this not my room" I say and look around "why are there so many pictures of me?" I asked "this is your mamas room doll" uncle Bucky says

"ohhh" I hum and then he puts me on mamas bed, "have a good sleep doll" he says and walks out then mama comes in.

"Hey Detka" she says "hi mama" I say and get up, "wait there I'll be right back" she says cause she needs to change before she gets into bed with you.

After she got change she went back into her room and saw you weren't there, she sighs and walks to the living/kitchen area and saw you with your favourite teddy bear.

"Detka come it bed time for you" she says "but I wanna watch tv" I mumble " you can tomorrow, okay?" "Okay" I say and grabbed her hand and walked to her room.

"Okay go on mamas bed and wait okay?" She says, "okay" I mumble and waited for her, but while I was waiting I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

When mama saw you sleeping she got into her side, and let you cuddle into her. Soon after she fell asleep.

NO ONES POV:

"Do I have to still sit here?" Pietro ask still sitting in the corner y/n put him in, "yes, yes you do" Wanda said and everyone in the living area laughed, but Pietro huffed.

...
A/N
HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS, ANDDD I didn't kill her so that's a good thing right..

LOVE YOUSS. XXX