I am at fault

Ara came inside the Gym and cleared her throat Isha's and Jungkook's face turned towards her and Isha immediately pushed Jungkook off her and stood up while glaring Jungkook.
Jungkook also stands up and stood near Isha.
Jungkook: oh Ara when did you came?
Ara: just now, i thought you would be here so i came here.
Jungkook hand was about to wrap around Isha's waist when Isha pinched his waist causing him to let out a small whimper and caressed his waist.
Isha: come for breakfast Jungkook.
Jungkook: yeah.
Isha left from there and Ara also followed Isha as Jungkook went to his room to fresh up.
Ara sat on the couch and Isha asked her.
Isha: Ara would you like to have breakfast with us?
Ara: no i already had my breakfast. But can you please make a hot coffee for me?
Isha: yes i will bring it in few minutes.....

Isha went inside the kitchen where rose was also sitting.

Isha made a cup of chocolate milk for rose which she was demanding for....and again started making coffee for Jungkook and Ara....

Mom and dad are also sitting in the living room talking to Ara....
Isha took the two cups of coffee and went in the living room and saw Jungkook was also there talking to Ara...
Isha put tha tray of coffee on the table and took a cup to handle it to ara, but while going towards ara leg tripped over the glass table and a small amount of coffee fell over Ara's hand, ara stood up immediately screaming in pain...... Jungkook immediately held Ara's hand.
Jungkook: (angry, loud voice) Ara!!, Isha! Can't you walk carefully, why are you so clumsy huh!!
Isha flinched because of his loud voice, Jungkook never yelled on her till now, it's the first time Jungkook yelled over her.
Jungkook: Rose bring the medical box! Are you fine?!
He asked ara, Isha hid her hands behind her back, because when the cup fell the hot coffee also fell over her both hands..... Isha looked down, she had tears in her eyes.
Isha: (low voice) sorry a-ara.
She said and went to upstairs. Jungkook eyes immediately went towards Isha when he heard her low and cracked voice, he saw her going upstairs while wiping her tears.......
Jungkook: shit! Rose please treat Ara's hand i will look after Isha.
He immediately gave the cotton to Rose and ran towards his room.
Ara looked at Jungkook's disappearing figure .......

Jungkook came inside the room and saw Isha sitting on the bed while looking at the floor........ Jungkook went towards her and sat infront of her while kneeling down, he rested his hand over her knee and said.
Jungkook: Ishu..
Isha: h-hmm.
She said looking at him, he saw her eyes, they were pooling with tears.....
Jungkook in mind: You motherfucking asshole Jungkook!! Because of you she is crying now!!!
He cursed himself and caressed her cheeks....
Jungkook: I-Ishu i am so sorry.....i......... didn't mean to yell at you please forgive me.
Isha: no Jungkook i.....i am just clumsy, i should have been careful.
Jungkook: you are not clumsy bub i just said that......... it's just that ara is my one of the old friend which i had..and i care for her like my own sister, i can't see her hurt nor can i see you hurt. I am so so sorry love please forgive me for yelling at you.
Isha: (chuckled) it's okay i already forgave you it wasn't your fault.
Jungkook wiped the remaining tears and said.
Jungkook: i should be punished for making my love cry.
He said while caressing her cheek.
Isha: no you should not be punished because i was at the fault and also i love you how can i punish you.
Jungkook: (chuckled) i love you more.
Jungkook held Isha's hand but Isha immediately pulled her hand back and hissed.
Isha: sssahh.
Jungkook took her hand and saw it was red and small blister on the back of her hand.
Jungkook: what's this Isha?
He said looking at her with worried expression.
Isha: it's nothing just got a little hurt, nothing serious jun-
But Jungkook immediately went towards the TV cabinet and take out medical box......
He sat on the ground with crossed legs and took her hand soft in his and took out cotton and other medicines.....
He dressed her hand carefully not to hurt her and wrapped a cloth bandage around her hand...
Jungkook: you should have told me that.
Isha: sorry.
Jungkook sighed and kissed her hand and said.
Jungkook: i am sorry i hurted you.
Isha: it's the 10th time you are saying the same thing koo, i said i already forgave you.

Jungkook: let's go and have breakfast.
Isha: hmm.

Isha and Jungkook went downstairs and saw Ara was sitting and talking to rose while rose was only interested in her phone she was just ignoring ara.

Isha sat next to Jungkook while Jungkook surved everyone breakfast... Isha said she can serve the breakfast but he didn't let her saying she is injured......

Time skip......12:35 pm...

Isha was sitting on the couch in her room while reading her book....
Jungkook had gone to somewhere saying he has some important work to finished.....

Meanwhile the important work........

Jungkook was sitting in his car driving seat ....while the car door was opened, his one foot was inside the car while the others was outside the car resting on the ground.....he was puffing his cigarette while looking at the lifeless body of minyu......
He singnaled his man, his one man went towards minyu and poured cold water over him....
Minyu jolt up feeling cold water all over his body.....

Jungkook looked at him and said.
Jungkook: bad morning to you mr. Minyu.
Minyu looked at him and said in cracked voice.
Minyu: W-who ar-are y-you.
Jungkook stepped out if the car and cane towards minyu he kneeled down and said.
Jungkook: you death.
Minyu was in the hold of two mens....
Minyu looked at him with horror but before he can say or do anything Jungkook kicked him on his stomach...
Minyu cough out blood while laying on the grass.
Jungkook held his collar and said in dangerous voice.
Jungkook: how dare you harassed my queen!
He said and pushed him on the ground......minyu was already dead you can say.
Everyone there shivered hearing the voice of Jungkook.....the one who always stays calm in mostly situation is now ready to burn the whole world for his wife.......
Jungkook took the gun from his bodyguard and shoot minyu's hands...
Jungkook: these were the hands you touched her before right!! You dare to slap her!
Minyu screamed in pain....
Jungkook then shooted him in his scull and said.
Jungkook: die in regrets.
Jungkook threw the gun towards his bodyguard and went towards the car and said before leaving.
Jungkook: the body should be removed and the illegal works of this man should be on the news and his death should be the headline.
Others nodded and Jungkook drove to his house......

Time skip........4:12 pm

He came inside the house and straight went towards the room.....he came inside and went inside the bathroom to fresh up.......
He came out and saw Isha had arranged hsi clothes, he smiled and hugged her and said.
Jungkook: mrs.jeon you are getting hot day by day you know.
Isha: and you are getting shameless day by day.
She said and pushed him, Jungkook smiled and pulled her hand and pushed her on the bed... Isha shrieks in shock and her eyes even widened when she saw Jungkook hovering over her.....
Isha: J-jungkook please let me go.
Jungkook looked at her lips and said.
Jungkook: uhhun.....no i won't let you go mrs.jeon.
Isha gulp when she saw him leaning over her shoulder........he gave her small sweet kisses, Isha closed her eyes feeling his soft lips over her skin...
Jungkook bit her earlobe and her mouth left a sweet yet small moan.
Jungkook: love don't moan or i will end up doing something naughty today.
Isha gulp and saw him retreating from her neck, he looked in her eyes and said while holding her chin.
Jungkook: you know you are the best creation of the god i have seen till now.
Isha: what do you mean till now?
Jungkook: because after you our baby will be the bedt creation which is made by us.
Isha looked at him and pushed him and stood up immediately and said.
Isha: pervert!!
She went outside the room while he chuckled at her cute reaction and layed on the while resting his head on his hand.
Jungkook: don't lie....you also like it when i tease you right!!!
He yelled and Isha came inside the room and said.
Isha: today you will sleep on the couch mr.jeon!
Jungkook laughed at her cute reaction and said.
Jungkook: aww is my baby angry.
Isha: if you don't want to sleep in the living room then shut up!!
She said in a more serious tone and now Jungkook know he should shut up or she will surely kick him out, Jungkook nervous laughed and sat started and said.
Jungkook: hehe i was just joking.....just joking.
Isha: you better be.
Saying that she left the room..

Jungkook release a breath and said
Jungkook: aish! She can really be scary sometimes....