Business trip

Hey!!!! An surprise update, my exam was postponed so i thought to post a chapter how is it tell me after reading it!!!
And also silent readers can put this emoji 🌼 on the lines they like.......

Isha: but why?!!
Jungkook: (sigh) please Ishu understand.
Isha: no i can't understand, take me with you that's it!.
Jungkook smiled at her and pinched her cheeks but again put his attention towards the road.
Jungkook: i want to take you too Ishu but you have little fever and I can't take any risk.
Isha: it's just a low and simple fever, i am fully fine.

Jungkook: i know you are, but I still don't want to take any risk, okay and also it's only about 3 to 4 days.
Isha: (pout) you won't miss me that's why you are saying this.
Jungkook: i will miss you Ishu.
Isha: then take me wi-
Jungkook: shh now not a single sentence okay, i already told mom about you medicine now don't skip your medicine.
Isha: why you told ma, she will get worried.

Jungkook: don't worry i already told her that your fever is a simple one.
Isha nodded and pouted while looking out......
Jungkook stopped the car at his parents house and came out of the car and opened Isha's side door.
Jungkook pecked her lips and said.
Isha: don't try to melt me!
Jungkook: (sigh) sorry Ishu but I can't take you with me, try to understand I don't want to burden you with work..
Isha sighed knowing his worriedness.

Isha: hmm okay but promise me you will try to come soon.
Jungkook: (smile) promise.
He said booping her nose.
Isha and Jungkook stand outside teh house while the guards were taking put luggage from the car.....
The door opened and rose was standing there, she smiled and hugged Isha while Jungkook was giving her offended look.
Jungkook - yah! Only hug you unnie not your brother huh!
Rose: ofcourse she is more precious from you, come unnie I want to show you many things.

Mom: oh ho rose atleast let them drink some water.
Jungkook sat on the couch and said.
Jungkook: mom i am now thinking i should not leave my wife here, this witch will spoil her!
Isha smiled at the bro sis fight.
Rose: excuse me! Better get out before i kick you out okay, this is my house nit yours!

Jungkook: but it's still my house okay.
Rose: no it's n-
Suddenly a dog came running and jumped over Isha, Jungkook and rose panicked.
Isha was scared for a bit but later she started playing with the dog as he was asking her to play with him.

Isha: ahh so cute my bammy.
She said playing with him.
Mom: so when are you going?
Jungkook: i will leave at 4.
Mom: okay.

Isha already have came few times to Jungkook's old house where his parents is living...
Mom: go and rest a bit you both hmm, then come for lunch.
They both nodded.
Isha and Jungkook entered their room, Isha changed her clothes into comfortable ones and put her clothes in the wordrobe....

Jungkook was talking to someone on phone.... Jungkook is going to a business trip to Japan, Isha was insisting him to take her but as she has a little fever he don't want her to burden with work there because there will a big huzzle in the Japan company because of the deal he is going to attend.....

Isha will be living in her in laws house for few days....
Isha love staying here...but she don't like when Jungkook is not with her, it's not like she hate it but she feels empty.....and it's the first time after the wedding he is going for almost a week or you can saw 5 days...
Jungkook came back to the room and saw Isha pouting while putting her clothes in the wordrobe.
Jungkook went towards her and back hug her...