Soon to be husband?

Isha pov......
Here me and my family are here in our one of the restaurant for a meeting with Jeons or u can saw we are here for my and Jungkook's marriage.....

And also as my and Jungkook's parents were friends in college so they thought about this marriage, and about Taehyung and Namjoon's marriage they both said they are still not ready and my parents asked me if i wanted to marry now....i said if there will be a good boy then why not so they thought about Jungkook then....i also said yes because i had a little crush on Jungkook as we both were in the college last year.....I don't think he even know me then, who will even look at someone who was always inside a book everytime....

We came in the VIP room and saw mr. And Mrs.jeon sitting there.....
Mr.jeon: hello kim.
He said hugging my dad, my mom and mrs.jeon hugged eachothers too.
We sat on the couch, i was sitting infront of mrs.jeon and mr.jeon, Taehyung was sitting on my right side......
The sofa was for two peoples.....

Everyone was talking while i was also replying to every question mrs.jeon was asking.....
mr.kim: so where is my soon to be son in law?
Mrs. Jeon: u know na he is a totally workaholic like this person.
She said referring to mr.jeon.
Mr.jeon: excuse me i am not workaholic okay.
Mrs.jeon: yeah sure~
Everyone in the room laugh while there entered someone inside the room. Everyone's head turned towards the person and saw Jeon Jungkook......

Jungkook: sorry for coming late.
He said bowing a little and smiled cutely with his bunny teeths....
Isha and Jungkook looked at eachother, Jungkook smiled at her she also smiled and looked at her parents....
Jungkook came and saw on a single sofa which was next to my sofa.
Everyone again started talking, Jungkook was looking like a angel which just landed on the earth...
Why.....why he is so cute and beautiful.
Jungkook: (whisper to Isha) am I looking that handsome that you are looking at me from last 5 minutes.
Isha eyes widened and she looked down feeling embarrassed meanwhile Jungkook chuckled at her cute behaviour....
Taehyung: Jungkook.
Jungkook: yes Hyung?
Taehyung: what will you do if Isha do something wrong and that thing let you both in a argument?
Isha looked at him and whispered..
Isha: Tae why are you asking that?
She said with a cute frown while Jungkook just smiled.
Taehyung: why not? I need to test him first.
Namjoon: he is right tho.
Jungkook: i will never let an argument come in between us, even if she do something or me i will never make her sad, she is like a treasure to you all and you are giving her to me with so much trust i will never break your trust.
Taehyung smiled and shake his hand with Jungkook.
Taehyung: but still i am warning you a single tear in her eye and i will tear you apart.
Jungkook: promise i won't break it.

Author pov....

Time skip.....

Mrs.kim: oh it's already 10am i think we need to go now.
Mrs.jeon: i think we should also go now.

Everyone started to go out, Isha and Jungkook were walking slowly while talking to eachother.
Jungkook: so are you free tomorrow?
Isha: i think so.....
She said softly.
Jungkook: okay then we are going on a date tomorrow okay be ready till 6.
Isha: date?
Jungkook: yeah.
Isha: okay as you say.
Namjoon: Ishu come let's go.
Isha: coming, bye let's meet tomorrow.
Jungkook: bye.
She was about to go but stopped when Jungkook held her hand and kissed it.
Isha cheeks suddenly got pink tint.
Jungkook: good night.
He smiled Isha nodded and went towards her car....

Time skip.......

They all reached home......
Isha changed her clothes and layed down on the bed while talking to IU and Jennie on group chat....

Jennie: so what happened then?
Isha: nothing we came home after that.
Iu: what? Just this only.
Isha: yeah.
Jennie: so when is the engagement hmm😉😏.
Isha: after three days and marriage after 2 weeks.
Iu: what!!
Isha: yeah.
Jennie: I don't have time to buy clothes for me?
Isha: but i don't think so.
Jennie: yes because you got a handsome hubby!
Isha: it's my marriage or your huh?!
Iu: ahh leave it i need to buy a beautiful dress for the engagement.
Jennie: me too. Ishu are u free tomorrow?
Isha: no yarr, there is a meeting at office and Jungkook the wants to take me to a date at 6.
Iu: ohhooo ~~~ romantic hunnn?!
Isha: shut up Iu!!
Jennie: guys i need to go i am sleeping.
Isha: okay then bye, good nighty!!
Both: good night....