Ignoring

Next morning............

Isha woke up and saw Jungkook was hugging her waist while putting his head on her chest. Isha smiled and caressed his hairs.
Isha in mind: what did i even do to find such a beautiful and caring husband.
Isha looked at the time and shook Jungkook to wake him up.
Isha: Jungkook! Wake up.
Jungkook: let me sleep Ishu.
Isha pecked his forehead and said.
Isha: bun wake up it's already 8 am.
Jungkook: hmm you go get ready then i will take a bath.
Isha: okay.
Isha stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom........

Isha came out wrapping a towel are her body as she didn't took her clothes inside.
Isha took out her clothes from the closet and started wearing them....
After wearing she dried her hairs and weared a pendent.......

She looked at Jungkook who was still in his dream land

Isha went near him and said.
Isha: kook-ahh~ Wake up.
Jungkook looked at Isha and smiled a little, Isha also smiled at him. He pulled her closer and made her sit on the bed he put his head on her lap, Isha smiled at his action and started to massage a little.
Jungkook: mor- (yawn) morning love.
Isha: (chuckled) morning bun now get up it's already late.
Jungkook nodded and sat on the bed, he stretched and went to the bathroom while Isha went downstairs.......

In living room.....

Everyone was sitting in the living room while talking......
Rose: morning unnie.
Isha: morning rosie.
Sunho: noona as you are here tell na who is more beautiful me or bokjoo.
Isha: huh?
Bokjoo: we are just asking unnie.
Isha: oh okay then......maybe..
Everyone was listening to her.
Isha turned around and pointed at Sunho's dad.
S/dad: h-huh i am more beautiful then them! Ofcourse i am see now everyone.

Time skip.......... evening......

Isha was dressing as it's the time for the wedding....... Isha was already irritated from the morning because of ara and now because of the dress zip she was getting angry now.
Isha: this fucking zip!! Ahh!
She yelled in irritation and sighed.....