Disturbed between romance

Jungkook: let's go now.
Isha: yeah.
Ara: oh Jungkook wait!
Jungkook: yeah.
Ara: here this is from my mother.
She said giving a small box to Jungkook.
Ara: i don't know she said to give you this as she wasn't able to come in your wedding.
Rose: oppa let's go.
Jungkook: hmm okay bye ara see you later.

Jungkook was driving the car, while Isha was sitting on the passenger seat and rose in the backseat...

Soon they reached home.... Isha was extremely tired so she went to her room, Jungkook also followed her and said to rose before going.
Jungkook: your room is on ground floor.
Rose: okay.

Jungkook came inside the room and saw Isha already changed her dress and was now wearing some comfortable clothes...
Jungkook: tired?
Isha nodded and layed on the bed, Jungkook went to the bathroom and came back weared shorts and a black tshirt.
He came and saw Isha was already asleep, he layed next to her and hugged her waist and pulled her closer to his chest, Isha changed her position and snuggle more into Jungkook's chest while just snuggle near her neck.

Next morning.......

Jungkook woke up and sat on the bed he stretched his arms, his eyes went towards his right side but Isha was not there, the Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Isha came inside the room weared a bathrobe while wiping her wet hairs with another towel...
Jungkook looked at her body shamelessly and bit his lower lip, Isha saw he was awake so she said.
Isha: (smile) morning, go and get ready you have to go to the office today right?
Jungkook nodded still looking at her back which was facing him, he stood up and back hugged her Isha flinched because of a sudden hug....
He snuggle more in her neck and tighten the hug.
Jungkook: why you are you beautiful?
Isha: (chuckled) shut up and get ready.
Jungkook: what about my morning kiss?
Isha: nah not today. I am already late i need to help ma in making breakfast.
he turned her around and picked her up by her waist.
Isha: (blushed) koo leave me!
Jungkook made her sit on the table still his hands on her waist and said.
Jungkook: first kiss.
Isha sighed and pecked his lips.
Jungkook: hey that's now what i was asking i asked for a kiss not a peck. Okey if you don't want to give me then i will take it.
He said and kissed her soft lips.......he smiled when she also kissed him back.....he slid his hands inside the bathrobe and started to caress her now bare waist, the cold finger touched her waist which cause her a sudden shiver ran through her spine.
Jungkook opened the knot of ger bathrobe still kissing her but their moment was stopped by.........
Rose: unnie?!
Jungkook broke the kiss and made an angry face.... Isha saw he was totally annoyed now.
Isha: y-yeah.
Rose: unnie please come i need your help.
Isha: yeah coming wait for 2 minutes.
Rose: please fast!
Isha: yeah.
Isha pushed Jungkook a little and went towards her closet and took her clothes out. She turned around and saw Jungkook going inside the bathroom and closed the bathroom door with a thud.
Isha: he is angry?
She changed ber clothes and went outside and saw Rose with an panic face.
Isha: what happened rose?
Rose: unnie please come na.
She took Isha to her room and said.
Rose: unnie i am going in a friend gathering and my crush is also coming what should i Wear.
Isha: aish!! And you scared me that the house was on fire.
Rose: it is!! Please na help me choose dress.
Isha: yeah yeah i will.

Time skip.....
Isha was helping ma in making breakfast.
Isha: where is appa?
Ma: he went for some work.
Isha: oh.
Isha put the dishes on the dinner table........ Isha saw Jungkook coming downstairs with a annoyed expression while adjusting his tie.
Isha went towards him and held his tie and started to adjust it properly.
Jungkook was looking at her without any expression.
Isha: (smile) done.
Jungkook again didn't said anything and sat on the dinner table.
Isha served him and rose food.
Isha and ma also ate with them.
Jungkook left after eating his food.
Isha: koo-
He didn't said anything and left already.
Isha: is he angry? But u didn't do anything.
She pouted and went to her room....