A little shopping

Isha: Ara?
Jungkook looked at ara and said.
Jungkook: what are you doing here ara?
Ara: oh me? I am invited here but I didn't know you were also here kookie?
Jungkook: yeah because it's my brother's wedding.
Ara: oh really bokjoo called me I didn't know she was your sister.

Bokjoo is sunho's sister and Ara's friend.

Jungkook: oh I didn't know bokjoo is your friend.
Ara: what a coincidence right.
Sunho came in the dinner room and stood in the end of the table to grab everyone attention.
Sunho: (cleared his throat) so everyone present here i want to introduce my brother and his wife. Jeon Isha Jungkook is my noona who visited our house for the first time so i wanted to introduce you all.
Bokjoo: unnie you are beautiful.
Isha shyly looked down at her lap while smiling and said a small thanks.

Jungkook smiled at her red face and all of them started to eat their dinner.

After dinner.....

Bokjoo: unnie and oppa we planned a movie night today please come with us na.
She said to Isha and Jungkook, Jungkook looked at Isha for an answer.
Sunho: bokjoo let them rest they must be tired.
Isha: no sunho it's okay i am Fully fine, let's go and spend some time together.
Sunho: okay then let's go noona.
Jungkook also went after them to the theatre room.
The room contained small size bed for two people, Jungkook and Isha was about to sit together but ara came and said.
Ara: Isha can I please sit with Jungkook, he is always with you i want to spend some time with him.
Isha: ab umm, okay you can sit i will sit with rose.

Isha sighed looking at Jungkook and ara talking while laughing.
Rose: it's okay unnie.
Isha nodded and the movie soon started.........the movie was already at the end mostly everyone was asleep, Jungkook stand up from the bed but ara said.
Ara: kookie the movie is still left.
Jungkook: Isha is already asleep i am also sleepy so we will go in our room now.
He said and went towards Isha's bed and took Isha in his arms and said to rose that they are going to their room.

Jungkook came out of the home theatre and was about to go upstairs but Isha woke up become of the movement and looked at Jungkook and said.
Isha: Jungkook.
Jungkook: you woke up sorry i woke you up.
Isha: drop me i will walk to the room.
Jungkook: it's okay i can carry you.

They both entered the room and Jungkook layed Isha on the bed and he also layed next to her and hugged her waist while hiding his face in the crook of her neck and said.
Jungkook: love you didn't kissed me after we reached here.
Isha: what do you mean by that?
Jungkook looked at her face and kissed her lips.
Isha: good night now let's sleep I have to do a little work tomorrow.
Jungkook hugged her while massaging her head a little.

Next morning.......

Isha woke up and looked at Jungkook who was facing his back to her while sleeping, she smiled and kissed his left cheek and went to the bathroom to get ready....
She came out wearing this....