mr.jeon is jealous

Jungkook: why was he calling you sweetheart?
Isha: huh?
Jungkook: i mean only i can call you that no one has rights to call you that except me!
He said while talking in a pout, Isha chuckled and said.
Isha: don't be jealous Jungkook he is just a child.
Jungkook: so what he can't call you sweetheart.
Isha smiled and pulled his cheeks.
Isha: you are really a big baby.
Jungkook: yeah yeah now let's go.
He held her hand and dragged her from the mall, he already informed others that he found you so they went before them, ara also went with them as she didn't know where was Jungkook.

Isha: are you really jealous jeon?
Jungkook: ofcourse i am! How..... just how can he cal-
Isha pecked his cheeks and said.
Isha: stop being jealous, i am your only.
Jungkook smiled and pecked her lips and said.
Jungkook: you are only mine and i am only your.
Isha smiled and both of them went towards their car....

Time skip...... evening....

Everyone was in their room and there is still time in dinner.....

Isha was reading some of her books while Jungkook was doing his office work on his laptop.....
Isha was laying on the couch while Jungkook was sitting on the bed.

Suddenly Isha got a call from someone and she picked the phone with seeing the caller ID, as she was busy in her book.
Isha: hello jeon Isha here.
??: oh this sexy voice......ahh~ it's been a long time Isha huh.
Isha immediately closed her book and sat straight and looked at the caller ID, the no. was unknown.....her hand started to tremble........ Jungkook saw that and immediately put his laptop on the bed and came towards Isha.
He took the phone from her hand and put that on speaker, Isha was scared of that voice.......
??: ahh i have been waiting for you Isha but you.......you married that Jeon jerk! Aish....... nevermind i will still accept you as my wife because i love you. Don't worry i will be coming to meet you someday....bye.
That person cut the call while Isha was just looking at her phone which was in Jungkook's hand.....
She was shaking with fear and was taking deep breath....... Jungkook put the phone on the side table and put a hand on her shoulder.
Jungkook: Ishu?
Isha looked at him with tears in her eyes, Jungkook didn't took any second and hugged her tightly. He caressed her back while she started crying, her small yet soft sobs were killing Jungkook, he never wanted to see her like this and he know one thing the person who called her will surely pay for making his wife cry....
He just now want that person on his knees and want to kill that person without any mercy.
He calm down himself and said in the softest voice possible.
Jungkook: bub, look at me.
Isha didn't even move but even tighten the hug, Jungkook sighed and again said.
Jungkook: please love look at me.
Isha broke the hug slowly and her teary and red eyes met with his dark brown eyes.
He wiped the remaining tears on her cheeks and said.
Jungkook: shh no no now I don't want a single tear to drop from this beautiful eyes.
He said softly wiping the tears and kissed her eyes.......
Jungkook looked in her eyes and said.
Jungkook: tell me who is he? I will make sure he will not even say a single sentence after today.
Isha sniffed her nose and hugged Jungkook, he hugged her back and said.
Jungkook: i promise he will regret for what he had ever done to you.
He said caressing her hairs......
After sometime Isha broke the hug and put her head on his chest while Jungkook was still caressing her back.
Jungkook know she needs time to tell him everything that's why he is trying his best to be patience, he can even get the information till now and the person would have died till now but he wants Isha to tell him everything.....he wants her to be comfortable with him, he wants her to share everything to him.
Even if it has been happened in the past....