Allergies

Ara landed in LA.....she took her phone out and saw Jungkook didn't messaged her till now about the location of the hotel, she called him but only to head a annoyed voice.
Jungkook: who the hell is calling me i am on holidays!

Ara: kook it's me.
Jungkook: why did you called ara?
Ara: tell me the location of your hotel i will be there.
Jungkook: i don't know ask mom.
He said and was about to cut the call but she again said.
Ara: yah! Jungkook tell.
Jungkook: blue moon resort...
Ara: ok i will be there.

Jungkook meanwhile put his phone back on the bed side table and turned to the other side and saw his beautiful wife sleeping, he smiled and kissed her forehead.
Jungkook: morning love.
Isha: hmm morning.
She said and shifted on him, she was laying on him while he hugged her waist to keep her in place, she put her head on his chest.
Jungkook: want to sleep more?
She nodded and Jungkook caressed her hairs and closed his eyes and they both again went to sleep.

Isha came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe as she forgot to bring her clothes inside the bathroom......
She came inside the room and went to the closet and took out her clothes to wear......
She changed her clothes and started to dry her hairs but she got curious when she didn't saw Jungkook anywhere in the room.
Isha: koo?
Jungkook meanwhile was standing in the balcony talking to his mom, who was asking how are they? And are they enjoying.
Isha: came in the balcony and back hugged Jungkook tightly, Jungkook put his one hand on her hands wrapped around his stomach while talking with the other on phone.
Jungkook: mom i will call you later we are going to eat breakfast.
He cut the call and put the phone on the coffee table while was in the balcony and turned around smiling.
Jungkook: oh my you are looking beautiful as always.
Isha: thankyou.
Jungkook: so where are we planning to go now?
He said seeking a hand under her knee and behind her back, he lifted her in no time and went inside the room.
Isha: yah! Jungkook leave me.
Jungkook: and what if i don't.
Isha: i will complain to mom then.
Jungkook: what will you say?
Isha: that you are........
Jungkook: (smile) that i am?...
Isha: (pout) okay you win now leave me.
Jungkook: you know how hard it's for me to control when you pout, i just want to devour you lips and bite them until they bleed.
Isha: you are really a dirty mind person.
Jungkook: you don't know how much more i am.
Isha: let's go and eat i am hungry na.
Jungkook: okay okay.

They were about to go but then suddenly someone knocked on the door of the room....
Jungkook opened the door and saw someone which is didn't expect to see.
Jungkook: ara?
Isha came and saw ara, she frowned and looked at Jungkook.
Ara: see i am here!
Jungkook: yeah but how did you get my room no.
Ara: i asked the reseptionist. Oh Isha hello.
Isha: (fake smile) hey.
Ara: jungkookie let's go and eat breakfast i am hungry.
Jungkook: hmm yeah let's go.

Jungkook, Isha and ara went to the dinner room........ Isha sat on the chair next to Jungkook.
Ara already ordered their breakfast before coming to the dinner area.
The food arrived and they started eating but when Jungkook was about to eat he got a call, he excused himself and went to talk.
Ara: umm Isha, how are your and Jungkook relationship?
Isha: it's good.
Ara: really? You know Jungkook used to say he would never do arrange marriage in his life because he used to think arranged marriage never lasts more than few weeks.
Isha: no it's not like that.......we are doing great in our relationship.
She said eating her food and wasn't really want to talk to her.
Ara: he also used to say he don't like shy and cute girls, he like bold and modern girls like me.
Isha: oh.
Ara was trying hard to manipulate Isha but she wasn't even giving her a chance to manipulate her.....
Jungkook came and sat next to Isha and started eating his food too.....
They were talking and eating but suddenly his eyes went towards Isha who was scratching her wrist continuously and her wrist was red..
He immediately took her hand in his and pull up her top sleeve and saw her wrist turned who red in Both of her hands he looked at her and saw she was coughing lightly.
Jungkook: what happened?
Isha: i.........i don't know it suddenly started itching so much.
He called the manager immediately...
Jungkook: does this contains garlic in it?!
He asked with a little angry voice.
Manager: yes si-
Before he can complete Jungkook picked Isha up and said to the manager.
Jungkook: immediately call the best doctor and send her/him to my room.
He went towards the room while ara following them behind while cursing at Isha.
Isha: i can walk you (cough) don't need to pick me up Jungkook.
Jungkook: your whole hand and leg is turning red how can you walk.