Reception

Inside the car........

The driver was driving the car.... Isha and Jungkook was sitting in the backseat, Isha put her head on Jungkook's shoulder while he wrap his left arm around her and hugging her from the side, they both didn't said anything, Isha didn't said anything because she was a little sad and Jungkook didn't said anything because he wanted to give her time.
Isha: kook.
Jungkook: hmm.
Isha: i am missing mom and dad.
Jungkook: we will meet them tomorrow as the reception is tomorrow right.
Isha: oh yeah i forgot about that.
They both reached home, Jungkook and Isha went inside the house.....it was big and decorated beautifully....
Jungkook: the dress look kinda heavy.
Isha: yeah it's a little bit.
Jungkook: don't worry i will massage you if you want.
Isha: nah it's fine. But where is mom and dad, rose? ( Jungkook's parents).
Jungkook: they have bought i new home for us..
Isha immediately looked at him and said with a frown.
Isha: why?! Don't they like staying with us?
Jungkook: no Ishu it's just they said they don't want to disturb us.
Isha: they will not!! Have i done something wrong that they both got angry on me?
Jungkook took her in bridal style and said. Isha's eyes widened and cheeks got heated because of the sudden action of Jungkook.......she wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest.
Jungkook: nah pabo yeobo~ if you want i can ask them to come and live with us for few days?
Isha: yeah please.
Jungkook: but i don't think they will be able to come today.....they will come tomorrow only.
Isha: it's okay.... But you can put me down koo, i must be heavy.
Jungkook: don't say that! You are not heavy at all your weight is even lighter than my warm up weight.
Isha: but you will get tired.
Jungkook: your husband is strong okay so you don't need to worry love.
Isha again blushed hard because of the small nick names he gave her everytime......

They both came inside the room and slowly put her down on the bed....
Isha: what will i wear I don't have my clothes here.
Jungkook started to think and then got an idea.
Jungkook: there are some of my clothes.........you can wear them.
Isha: okay.

Jungkook went towards the closet and came back with one of his white shirt and shorts...... Isha went inside the bathroom to change till then Jungkook changed his clothes....and sat on the bed using his phone......
Isha peeked outside the bathroom and said.
Isha: Jungkook can you please open my dress zip, i am not able to open it.
Jungkook nodded and put his phone on the bed and came inside the bathroom......
Jungkook held the small zip and slid down the zip........ Isha closed her eyes because of the cold sensation on her skin......
Jungkook: done.
Isha nodded and Jungkook went outside.......
Isha changed her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror.....
She came outside the bathroom and Jungkook moved his eyes from his phone to her and started laughing, she frowned with a pout and ask...
Isha: wae?!
Jungkook: hahha y-you are looking like a penguin! Haha.
The shirt was till her knees and the shorts were not even visible properly........and the sleeves were just coming over her hand........

Isha took a pillow from the couch and went towards him and started hit him....he was laughing while she smiled while hitting him, she was sitting on his stomach but Jungkook suddenly changed his position and now he was hovering above her the pillow from her hand fell on the ground.....she looked at him with her doe eyes while he smiled a little and pecked her lips, she smiled when he started to kiss her whole face..... first forehead then nose then lips.... making her giggle....
Isha: koo stop!!
Jungkook: i love you.
He smiled at her while she pecked his lips....
Isha: i love you more.
She said Jungkook smiled at her and kissed her lips.......
He layed next to her and hugged her tightly........she put her head on his chest while he wrap his arms around her........ she hugged him and looked at him, he kissed her forehead and isha said.
Isha: good night kook.
Jungkook: good night love.

Next morning.......

Isha woke up with the sunlight coming from the glass door on the left side as there was a balcony, there was a couch with a small coffee table....
She looked at husband who was sleeping with his lips apart a little.... his messy hairs......
She smiled at him and was about to get up but Jungkook wrap his arms more tightly around her waist....
Jungkook: (sleepy tone) where are you going?~
Isha: morning hun.
Jungkook smiled and hugged her more and put his head on her cleavage.
Jungkook: morning Ishu.
Isha: i need to get ready.
Jungkook: but the reception is at 3 pm na let's sleep more~
Isha: i need to make breakfast also and it's already late...
Jungkook: what time is it?
Isha: 9 am.
Jungkook: hmm, but first give me my morning kiss.
Isha: and what if I don't?
Jungkook: then i will take it.
He said and kissed her lips, she chuckled at his cute behaviour......
She also kissed him back......... the kiss was slow and with full of love....