Care

Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and Jin came after Jungkook called namjoon and told him everything......
They came and stood infront of Jungkook who was looking at the OT door from 30 minutes now.......

Namjoon: how's car crashed into her's?
Jungkook: the person is no where to find.
Taehyung: let's file a case.
Jungkook: No Hyung we can't, Isha is still unconscious first we should ask her.
Other nodded understanding him....

Time skip.........

Namjoon didn't told his mom and dad about Isha because he don't want them to get worried now and cry as his mom is very sensitive when it comes to her family.......

It's been one and the half hours and doctor cane out of the room and everyone went towards them.......
Doctor: who is the family member of mrs.jeon?
Everyone: us.
Doctor looked at everyone and said.
Doctor: okay so as you all are her family members......she is fine....the blood didn't poured out much that's a good news, there are some minor injuries which will heal after few days, i will suggest if she don't move her right have as she has mostly injuries on her right hand........but there is one problem.
Everyone frowned and looked at her.
Doctor: her back got the most of the impact in the accident........so maybe it is a muscle stretched or her tissue must have been torn it's not so much serious but it will be good if she won't move for atleast a week.
Everyone nodded and jin asked.
Jin: can we see her?
Doctor: after we change her room.

Time skip.........

Isha was still unconscious while everyone was inside her room.....
Jungkook was sitting next to her on a chair while namjoon on the bed corner caressing her head, Jimin and Taehyung went to take the medicine that the doctor prescribed..... Jin was making a lemon water because Jungkook was feeling a headache....

A nurse came inside the room and started to prepare a injection.
Jungkook frowned as the nurse was not there when Isha was in OT room.
She prepared a injection and told namjoon to move but Jungkook stopped her.
Jungkook: miss, which injection is this?
The nurse gulped and looked at him while adjusting her mask.
Nurse: s-sir it's an immunity dose.
Jungkook frowned and came towards her and took the injection and the bottle through which she injected the liquid......
He read the given name and the nurse tried to ran away but Jimin and Taehyung who came inside held her hand when Jungkook said.
Jungkook: stop her!

They made her stand infront in them and Jungkook said.....

Jungkook: it's potassium not some immunity dose!
He said crashing the bottle and injection on the floor.
The nurse shivered when she saw everyone glaring at her.......

Nurse: please l-leave me sir....i promise i didn't did it i-intentionally.
Jimin: who told you to do it?!
Nurse: i don't know s-sir.
Jin: what do you mean you don't know!?
Nurse: i didn't saw his face i only heard his voice, he said if i will not do the work then he will k-kill my mother. Please sir please i am sorry please leave me!
She said joining her hands.

Jungkook looked at Isha and then again looking namjoon. Namjoon shrugged his shoulders...... He looked at others and they all thought to talk....

Time skip.........

Jungkook in mind: who the fuck is behind her! Why her!
He said looking at her who was still unconscious from last 4 hours.....
Namjoon was talking to someone on call, Taehyung was sitting and using his phone with jimin and Jin was talking with seeha and tell her that Isha is fine now.....