52. Fly

Davina was in wedding planning mode while Tyon was flirting with their new cousin. 

"No, no, roll your tongue!" Davina declared. 

"Davina, I'm going to butcher it, can't we say it in common tongue?" Jon begged. 

"But wouldnt it fun to do it in High Valyrian?" Davina countered. "Our history, leading us into the future!" 

"I mean... yes." Jon agreed. "But my tongue doesnt like it." 

"You tongue likes me you will get on with it." Davina assured leaning in to kiss him. 

Jon Stark. It was strange, really strange. It was wonderful and amazing and perfect. Davina Stark... No, they would be Targaryens. It was only right. 

"Hello," Davina waved a hand in front of Jon's face. "Are you paying attention? Dont answer that, I know you are not."

"I'm lost in your eyes." 

"Smooth." Davina agreed. 

"Is it weird?" Arya questioned.

"What?" Draco countered, he moved the marble into the next circle collecting them as he went. It was Arya's turn she dropped and grabbed them as she went along as well. They played this game often late into the night when they were supposed to be asleep. It was quiet but kept their minds going and each of them could claim a victory before finally going to bed.

"Having Daenerys here." Arya clarified.

"Why would it be?" Draco countered.

"I dont know it seems weird."

"You sound like sansa." Draco countered.

"Why?" arya demanded.

"She doesnt like the competition for Tyon's attention." Draco informed her.

"Gods I thought you were literally comparing me to sansa."

"I'm not a monster." Draco corrected laughing out. "I win." He remarked counting up the marbles.

"You distracted me with your handsomeness." Arya purred and dracos eyes shot up from the marbles to aryas perfect face. Draco leaned in kissing her.

"Get a room!" Tyon hooted out.

"We do have a room! Stop creeping on us!" Draco demanded.

"I said one more, one more!" Nora declared holding tight to Davina's hand. "I just... I love him. I just wanted one more raven sent tonight but its too late they said but love will not wait for anyone!"  Davina nodded her gaze shifting to Jon and Ned down the hall. 

"You are certainly right about that." She agreed. "We are going to run out of ravens though."

"It will be worth it." Nora assured. "Do you think Bran will come for the wedding?" 

"I hope so, Jon adores his brothers almost as much as I do you." Davina agreed. "It would be nice to see them again."

"Just nice? It will be spectacular!" Nora declared. 

"Dav!" Tyon shouted running to catch up. "What do you think about Daenerys?"

"I have been focused on Jon." Davina corrected. 

"She's a babe."

"She's our cousin." 

"You are marrying your cousin." Tyon countered. 

"No!" Davina objected. "Rhaegar was mothers nephew. If anything he is like a second nephew which is barely related at all." Davina declared. 

"Just roll with the incest." Tyon mused.