17. Warmer Welcome

History of Man / Laenor Velaryon / Aislynn Hightower / Animal Kingdom Crossover out now!!
"Stop moping."

"Im not moping." Davina barked back.

"Maybe robb will still want you." Tyon offered.

"I dont want robb I want Jon!" Davina demanded stomping a foot down in the snow. She hated not getting what she wanted.

"Shes fiesty today." tyon remarked.

"Stop poking the dragon," davina growled back under her breath.

"The both of you please!" Avalon begged. "Goodness we are almost at winterfell stop fighting."

"We are almost at winterfell which means we are almost home which means I will never see jon again!" Davina declared dramatically. 

"Drama queen." Tyon coughed out. Davina punched him in the shoulder. "Ow! Mum! She hit me!"

"Can we act like mature grown ups for a little bit longer?" Avalon begged. "Look the gates."

"We are still a fortnight out from the rock." Tyrion added. "So i would not call that close."

"Not helping."

"I must say I received a slightly warmer welcome on my last visit.' Tyrion remarked, 'I was expecting more from the new lord of winterfell.' Tyrion mused. If Catelyn was right the lannister's could have been part of the attacks on Bran. But Davina walked right up to Robb and leaned on the table he was using as his lord of winterfell, here I am, high and mighty bullshit.

'Any man of the nights watch is welcome at Winterfell.' Robb told them and Tyrion glanced up at his companion Yoren.

"RObbie, honey, sweetie, baby, whats with the hostility?" Davina questioned propping her elbow on the table, her chin in her hand.

'Any Man of the nights watch but I'm not a man of the nights watch am I boy?' Tyrion realized.

"And I'm not a man, so I dont count." Avalon mused. "Robb what happened?"

'I'm not your boy. I am lord of Winterfell, while my father is in Kings Landing.' Robb corrected.

''Then you might learn a Lord's courtesy.'' Tyon remarked.

"Honey did something happen?" Avalon cooed. "Where is your mother? Is Bran alright? We heard he woke up, might we see him?" Robb sighed. Catelyn said the lannisters had pushed him, that they were trying to eliminate all of them and yet looking at Avalon now, Robb didnt see vengeance, he saw kind eyes, violet... eyes.  Robb opened his mouth to answer her as the door opened and Bran was carried in.

"'So it's true.' Tyrion said as Hodor carried him to the front. 'hello Bran.' Tyrion said and Hodor stopped in front of Tyrion, Bran limp in his arms.

"Hello Bran, Nora was really torn up about leaving you." Avalon remarked moving to him. "I hope you got some of that pie we made, Nora and RIckon made cookies too but I think they ate them that same day," Avalon rambled as she ran a hand through Rickon's hair. "How are you feeling Bran?" Robb watched Avalon's gentle touch and Bran's little smile as Avalon ran her fingers through his hair.

'do you remember anything about what happened?'' Tyrion added.

''He has no memory of that day.' the master said

''Curious.' Tyrion whispered.

"Nora said you were climbing, thought you got stuck." Davina recalled.

"I was... I... I fell... I..." Bran looked to Avalon and it was like she could read his mind.

"You saw something maybe that spooked you? Lost your grip? A bird perhaps?" Avalon prompted.