38. Early Grave

"I feel like this is the final supper." Davina decided. 

"Dont say things like that." Avalon begged. 

"Doesnt it feel like it?" Davina questioned. 

"She is not wrong." Oberyn agreed. "This will be the last night alive for many of the soldiers." 

"Lets keep moral higher than that." Avalon requested. 

"Yes my queen!" Oberyn gave a swooping bow and Kelsea smiled, practically drooling over him. 

"Alright lets get an early night." Tywin decided. "They could be here any day now, best to be rested... Davina that means you."

"I'm very responsible." Davina agreed. 

"Let me walk you back." Jon offered his arm to her and she smiled leaning into him. 

"Sleep alone!" Tywin demanded. 

Davina pushed open her door and pulled Jon in, kicking the door behind them. 

"Dav-"

"What my father doesnt know won't kill him." Davina assured. "It's what my father does know that would drive him to an early grave." 

Jon traced her full lips as she pouted back at him. 

Jon seemed mesmerized with Davina's lips, his thumb ghosting along them, eyes drifting from hers to his thumb.

"Are you going to kiss me?" Davina whispered. The hint of a grin moved his mouth, she loved those lips, she couldnt wait to kiss them everyday for the rest of her life. She couldnt wait to marry this man, she loved him so completely. 

"I was thinking about it." Jon agreed, her hand curled around his wrist, pulling his hand from her mouth as she leaned in a few inches and grinned while her lips brushed along his.

"You think too much." Davina decided.

The next thing she knew, his tongue was tangling with hers and his fingers were wrapped around her hair, pulling it taut and forcing her head at a better angle for him to devour her. It was hard. It was intense. It was a preview of how this man would be in bed, and she couldn't wait for that to happen. She squeezed her hand between their bodies and cupped his hard cock. 

Jon let loose with a half groan, half growl before grabbing her by the hips and pushing against her from the front. He released her hair and snagged her wrists and held them out to the side, so she couldn't touch him as he rocked against her. 

Davina needed more. She needed to feel him against her core. What she wouldn't give to wrap her legs around his lean hips.

"Jon," She whined. 

"You father will kill me." Jon breathed back. 

"Lets not talk about him, he's such a mood killer." Davina corrected, her voice needy and impatient. 

Desperate to devour more of her, he tore his mouth away, missing the divine torment of her lips the millisecond he broke contact.

 "Fuck me," she groaned and he growled against the delicate curve of her jaw. Her throaty chuckle vibrated against his tongue as he licked and kissed his way down her neck. 

"Oh Davina," he rasped.  A soft nip of her tender flesh turned her teasing words into a sultry moan. "I wish it wasnt time to go."

"Time to go?" Davina whined. 

"I hear the bells." Jon answered and then there was a bang on their door. 

"PLACES! THEY ARE HERE!" A voice shouted. Jon locked eyes with Davina for a moment longer. 

"I love you." Jon breathed. 

"I love you.'' Davina echoed. 

"They're welcoming the new king." Matthos remarked hearing the battle drums.

"I've never known bells to mean surrender. They want to play music with us? Let's play. Drums." Davos agreed.

" Drums!" Matthos agreed. Soldiers started to play the drums. The soldiers spring to action, readying for battle.