16. Kiss Him

Guiltless/ Theon Greyjoy Out now!

"Don't stand so still it's hard to hit a moving target' Jon said trying to bond with his brothers he didnt want to be here if everyone hated him. He wanted davina to see he would be okay. Even if the thought of her leaving was slowly killing him. 'Except for you.' he motioned to pyp, 'you move too much,' he saw Tyrion watching him from the doorway above, 'you pull your sword out, jump around and you do all the work for me.' jon informed him.

"He's doing better." Davina offered. She hated that he was getting along with the men. It was selfish. But if he hated it here then his decision to leave would be that much easier.

"You were hoping he would hate it?" Tyon mused, Davina shrugged. "Hell, you were." Tyon realized. "You were hoping he would take up mums offer and come back to the rock with us."

"Maybe." Davina admitted. "So what? He clearly likes it here now." She grumbled.

"Kiss him before we go and change his mind." Tyon suggested.

"He doesnt like me. Besides the less people you trust the better." Davina reminded him.

"I'm heading down, you should tell him how you feel, just a thought." Tyon offered.

"And you know so much about relationships?"

"Taffida." Tyon answered as though that helped his case.

"She is a dimwit that mum and father hate." Davina corrected as she followed him down to the courtyard.

"Taff-Id- AHHHHH!" Tyon countered as davina gave him a push. "And I broke it off with her in case I found any northern cuties that needed me." Tyon assured her.

"You are such a boy." Davina muttered.

''How many winters have you seen Lord Tyrion?'

''Eight no nine' he answered.

''All of them brief?" Aemon questioned.

'No, the winter of my birth was three years long Maester Aemon.' Tyrion informed him.

''This summer has lasted nine but word from the citadel tells us that the summer grow shorter... winter is coming. This one will be long and dark, things will come with it.' Maester aemon told them.

"What do you mean Aemon?" Avalon countered. He reached out grabbing her hand.

''Head to your family, change is coming." Aemon told her before shifting his head towards Tyrion, he couldnt see and yet you still felt like you were getting his full attention, his full line of sight. "We've been capturing Wildlings more every month they are fleeing south the ones who we find say they have seen the white walkers.'

'And the fisherman of Lannister port say they see mermaids' Tyrion told them humorously.

"Nora is still looking." Avalon agreed.

''The night watch is the only thing standing between the realm and what lays beyond and it has become an army of undisciplined boys and tired old men' maester aemon told Tyrion seriously. ''There are less than 1000 of us now,' he went on ''we cannot manage the other castles beyond the wall, we cannot properly patrol the wildlings, we barely have enough led to keep our men armed and fed.''

"What do you need?" Avalon requested.

''Your daughter, your sister sits by the side of the king. Tell her we need help' he requested 'When winter does come, God's help us all if we are not ready.' Aemon told them.

"I will see what I can do." Avalon agreed.

"Jon..."

"Hey Dav..."