31. Armor

"Armor." Jon remarked as Davina helped strap him in.

"Keeps you alive, you should get used to wearing it before the battle, know how you move." She agreed. "How you have to adjust, it will slow you down but keep you alive. At least I hope."

"Thank you davina

"Thank you davina. Always looking out for me." Jon agreed.

"You are my husband to be. Gotta keep you alive long enough to consummate our love." She shimmied towards him. "Now sword up."

"Its up."

"Other sword." Davina whispered giving his crotch a squeeze. She felt him harden and laughed out. "Now you are ready."

"Im... Dav," jon laughed out. She lifted her blade spinning it around.

"Ready Draco?" Arya challenged

"Beat your gorgeous butt."  Draco declared. Jon smiled back at them as arya pulled out needle.

"Jon?" Arya questioned putting Needle away. He smiled in answer. She ran to him hugging him. "I dont think I said it enough,"
Arya whispered into him. "But im so glad you came back. I missed you so much," jon held into her smiling over her head at davina as Draco leaned into davina. She held his back to him.

"I love her." Draco whispered.

"I love him." Davina agreed.  "Very targaryen of us."

"I called dibs on arya first if anything turns-"

"Shut up." Davina laughed out.

"Just saying."

"Im older. If anything-"

"Woah! No! Never! Father approves of Arya. Meanwhile he is on the fence about jon!" Draco challenged.

"Lets not bring father into this." Davina countered.

"Alright we need to step in. They are in need of us." Arya remarked pulling away from jon.

"Arya, im so glad I came back too. Life would be so bland without you." Jon assured.

"You know it."  Arya agreed before running to draco.

"Go get your girl." Davina agreed kissing the top of dracos head before nudging him forward.

"Ready Jon?" Davina moved to him with a sway of her hips. "I'm not going easy on you."

"I wouldnt expect you would." Jon assured. 

Jon watched as she moved the blade around. He was always so impressed with her. 

Arya looked at Davina like she was a goddess. 

Arya had always wanted to train and Avalon had let her children fight and train. Arya wished her mother let her train, she had been standing in the courtyard trying to shoot a stray arrow for what felt like forever, when she finally hit the target she remembered hearing a slow clap from above, her father was always rooting for her. 

Arya wondered  if she had a mother like Avalon if she would be just as skilled as davina. 

Jon ducked as Davina swung. 

"Why arent you wearing armor?" Jon questioned. 

"I would be too weighted down." Davina countered spinning around jon and giving a kick to his armored back. 

"And I'm not?" Jon countered, Davina laughed as he got his footing.

"I need you alive, you need to handle my ass whooping." 

"So I can handle the real warriors?" Davina took a step back bringing a hand to her heart. 

"Real? WARRIORS?"

"I didnt mean-"

"No, no, NO." Davina demanded. "I was going easy on you. Not anymore."

"You are a real- fucking hell," Jon muttered seeing fire in Davina's eyes.