13. Make you Bleed

Davina woke up alone. She couldnt convince jon to stay and sleep beside her. He was a gentleman damnit. She wasnt asking to fuck him. She wanted to kiss him however. She just wanted him close.

Her door opened and avalon peered in. Davinas smile faltered for just a moment.

"Expecting jon?" Avalon realized. Davina nodded not trying to hide it anymore.

"I dont want him to stay here! Hes the one for me! The only one for me!" Davina begged.

"Oh honey." Avalon cooed moving to her side.

"I just like him so much and maybe I love him and- and- -and hes just going to stay here and wither away?" Davina sobbed out.

"If anyone can change his mind its you."

Challenge accepted.

"If that were a real sword you would be dead. Lord snow here grew up in the castles he looks down on the likes of you. Do you think Ned Starks bastard bleeds like the rest of us?'' Alister questioned.

Avalon didnt want to go around asking about Aemon but she also didnt want to be wandering around forever, the wall was extensive and she didnt want to be here forever.

One of the Crows stepped forward to dual Jon but Jon got him down easily. He was surprised having only dueled against practice dummies in the courtyard never an actual person he was still quite good. Davina smiled back at him as he won about bout.

"Stop drooling." Tyon nudged her.

"Stop being a dick." Davina countered.

"Oh Jon-" tyon pretended to toss his hair over his shoulder. Davina elbowed him in the ribs. "Mum!"

"I will murder you if you make fun of my crush on him one more time." Davina seethed.

'Next!' Alister shouted again and again Jon took down each man. davina clapped out jumping up, cheering him on. Jon was in love.

'Next!' He said two men approached Jon knocked them both down. 'Well Lord snow it looks you are the least useless person here.'' Alister offered with disgust.

"He isnt useless at all." Davina corrected. "You seem to be though, these are your men and they can't save shit."

"Little lady-"

"This little lady is capable of killing you before you have time to scratch your cock." Davina cut him off. Tyon chuckled. It was better to be on davinas good side.

"And shes testy, its been like 3 hours since she made someone bleed." Tyon agreed. Alister looked at Davina and she smiled sweetly. He cleared his throat looking around the group instead.

'go clean yourselves up there's only so much I can stomach in a day.' Alister said gruffly before walking off.

''Charming man,' Tyrion said watching from above.

'I don't need him to be charming I need him to turn this bunch of thieves and runaways into men of the nights watch.' Commander Mormont told Tyrion.

'how is that going commander Mormont?' Tyrion added.

'Slowly' he admitted.

"I have a strange request." Avalon cut in as she pulled her gaze from Davina and Tyon.

"Ask away my lady." Mormont assured.

"Do you happen to have a man here by the name of Aemon?"

"Maester Aemon, yes."

"Could I see him?"

"Of course, oh, but I do have this-" Mormont remarked pulling a scroll from his robes. "Give that to you before I forget."

"What is it?" Avalon countered hoping a raven from Tywin.

''the raven came for Ned Starks son,' he handed the note to Avalon.

''Good news or bad?' Tyrion questioned as Avalon ran her finger over the words.

''Both.''

Davina moved to jon in the courtyard she wrapped her arm around him sliding comd hands under his shirt. He shivered at her touch.

"You are so cold."

"Im a not northern girl." Davina agreed. "This is too cold for me. You have to come south." She added. Jon smiled sadly back at her.

"Davina-"

"Jon dont tell me no  just yet. Let me believe that I can convince you otherwise." She begged. "Because i believe in us."