14. Break Bones

'You broke my nose bastard!' Jon turned around to them, the three men he had easily taken down.

'It's an improvement,' Jon said smugly and he was grabbed immediately from behind a knife shoved to his throat.

''we can throw you over the wall and not even the wolves will find you.' Gren warned.

"Let him go or I break some more bones." Davina warned.

"I would listen to her, she has fire in her." Tyrion agreed.

"Jon," Avalon remarked, he didnt want others to be fighting his battles but he would rather not die on his first day.

'What you're looking at half man?' Pyp questioned Tyrion as he came in, watching them.

'I'm looking at you' Tyrion said 'Yes you've got an interesting face. Very distinctive faces all of you.''

"Tyon." Davina requested. "Target practice."

"Fuck yeah!" Tyon agreed fumbling with his bag.

"Language." Avalon begged.

"'What do you care about our faces?'' Gren questioned pulling his gaze from Davina.

''It's just I think they would look marvelous decorating spikes in Kings Landing perhaps I will tell my sister the queen about it.' Tyrion told them.

"Oh yes they love heads on spikes at the capital." Avalon agreed calmly.

''We will talk later' Pyp muttered removing a sword from Jon's neck as they all moved sending glares Jon's way from across the room.

"Heavens, this place." Avalon muttered.

"Damnit, can I still do it?" Tyon questioned davina, Davina nodded Avalon plucked the throwing stars from Tyon's hands.

"No... not yet." Avalon altered.

''Everyone knew what this place was, nobody told me,' Jon told Tyrion, as they approached, 'no one but you and Lady Ava, I should have listened... My father knew and he left me to rot all the same.' Jon said ashamed.

"You hadnt said your vows there is no shame in saying this isnt the life for you, you have a choice, most at the wall don't." Avalon reminded him.

"'Exactly." Tyrion agreed. "Grens father left him outside the wall when he was three and Pyp was caught stealing a wheel of cheese his little sister that hadn't eaten in three days...' Tyrion said pointing at his accusers. 'He was given a choice of the right hand or the wall... I've been asking the commander it's interesting stories.' Tyrion told him.

''Everybody hates me because I am better than they are!' Jon told them, shooting the Crows a glare.

'It's a lucky thing none of them are trained by a master of arms like you were. I don't imagine any of them have held a real sword before they came here.' Davina offered and Jon nodded she was probably right. Tyrion glanced at the two who had held Jon hostage moments before.

"Now why we are really here." Avalon remarked holding out the scroll. "Your brother Bran has woken up.'

'He's okay?' Jon questioned taking the note.

'He's alive.' Tyrion told him hopefully. Davina marched up to grenn and pyp. Wordlessly she glared back at them a silent warning before marching away.