42. Sparks Fly

"We survived." Davina purred.

"We did, you were amazing," Jon agreed as they shed their dirty clothes.

"So were you." Davina agreed.

He lifted her into his arms, and her back met the wall. Jons hands were almost desperate, drawing up her legs. She nodded pulling at his pants. He sank deep inside her without warning and they both groaned. His forehead rested against hers, and she inhaled a shaky breath.

"I didnt realize it would feel like this." She whispered. He pulled back to meet her gaze.

"Im confident this is only what it feels like with you," he answered, and moved, sliding in and out, invading her in the most delicious way.

Their gazes held and their breaths became heavier, faster. Davinas head fell back, the stone bit into her scalp and back, but she didn't care. She had wanted this for so damn long. Each thrust touched something deep inside her, building sensation after sensation.

"You are perfect," he said, fingers twisting into her hair. He cupped the back of her head, his thrusts taunted as he slowed, moving at a pace that ensured she could feel every part of him. "You are beautiful. I have never wanted like I want with you." His admission came with a kiss, and then jon pumped in and out of her harder than ever and her body devoured him.

They came together, their cries smothered by their clasped lips. Jon withdrew carefully, holding her against him until her legs stopped shaking.

Davinas mother was right it was a wave of emotions and feeling and lust and love. Everything bouncing off the walls.

Then sky ignited behind them, and davinas gaze shifted outside. She drew jon to the edge of the balcony.

"The fores are still blazing." She whispered. "Watch," she said. On the not so distant dark horizon, fire shot into the sky, disappearing into a trail of glimmering sparks. They watched in awe of what they had accomplished.

"It's beautiful," davina said. It was like magic. It seemed that the residents of kings landing had gathered to watch the fires burn out knowing they were safe, they broke into applause, music began to play in the streets. It was like they knew they were safe again, and the merriment exploded.

"Come on. Back to bed. Im not done with you Jon."

"I wish I could have seen Stannis die." Draco remarked. Avalon rolled her eyes, sipping her tea. This wasnt how she wanted to start breakfast the next morning but she supposed she knew it was coming. Davina and Jon were still asleep, Avalon assumed they were having some late night we lived fornication, just as Avalon did with her husband. Tywin circled her thigh with his thumb as he ate, she looked to him kissing his cheek as Draco was filled with so much energy and enthusiasm. He was sure he could have saved the day.

"Oberyn killed him." Kelsea informed them. "He told me this morning."

"You saw Oberyn already? He didnt used to be a morning person.'' Avalon mused. Kelsea nodded, blushing as she brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Oberyn is a skilled man." Tywin admitted.

"He's Badass." Arya agreed.

"I could have done it," Draco remarked. "If mother would have let me, if father didnt-"

"yeah, yeah. Sounds like a you problem," Tyon countered. "Pass the juice."  Draco gawked back at him. "Juice, come on I worked hard last night."

Draco dead panned sliding the juice at turtle speed across the table. Tyon got up leaning over the table.

"You little shit-" Tyon began.

"Tyon." Avalon scolded.

"Look what hes doing." Tyon countered. He took a sip from the jug.

"Tyon! Manners!" Avalon begged. "You would think you were raised in a barn." she murmured.

"Hey where were you?'' Draco questioned when Davina and Jon came in.

"Sleeping." Davina offered. "Busy night last night." She reminded him. Draco looked to Arya and her lips twisted annoyed they missed all the fun too.

"Together?" Arya added looking at Jon. Tywin choked on his breakfast, bringing a fist to his lip coughing out.

"No, definitely not." Davina assured not convincingly enough as Tywin glared back at them. Jon shifted uncomfortably beside her.

"Definitely not." Jon reiterated. "We are not wed yet."

"You two will be wed and it will be great!" Avalon declared. "Oh I have plans for the wedding already. So many thoughts now that Stannis is vanquished!"

"vanquished," Arya repeated with a laugh. "I like that word." Arya decided. "Vanquished!" Draco smiled dreamily back at her as Arya's focus was already on Davina and Jon.

"I can't believe you are going to be my sister." Arya remarked. "I have always wanted a sister." Sansa deadpanned glaring back at her.

"You have a sister." Sansa sassed.

"Do I?" Arya countered.

"So immature." Sansa countered.

"Draco, your elbow is in your oats." Nora remarked calmly. Arya looked to Draco, his elbow propped up on the table, his fist resting on his cheek as he stared back at her. He realized the pain, the heat and stood up the bowl flipping and when it landed it splattered, mainly on sansa.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch," Draco murmured wiping off his arm.

"Why does this always happen to me!" Sansa whined getting up and running out. Arya laughed out. Draco decided he would humiliate Sansa every day if he got Arya to smile like that. Ned looked to Avalon but Avalon remained sitting.

"Your daughter." Avalon corrected.

"Yep, once again a you problem." Tyon agreed.

"You are better with them then I." Ned countered offering Avalon a weary smile.

"You scared of Sansa?" Arya questioned.

"I think its the fact that she's a teenage girl." Davina offered. "Fathers go through that period in their lives where their daughters are terrifying." Davina smiled sweetly looking to Tywin. "RIght daddio?"

"That is correct." Tywin agreed not trying to hide it.

"Be brave Ned." Avalon declared. "You faced off against Stannis men, this should be easy peasy."

You Belong With Me / Jon Snow / Davina Targaryen (3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें